First True Love

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

And so the first date did really happen. It is not something that I have imagined or one drean of  ,nor is it something of a fairy tale . It is just plain and simple, reality of a girl and a boy or should I say man and woman, getting together hoping that something goood will come out of it. And it was the first time in years that I have enjoyed a man's company, without the pressure of anything,less expectations I guess.

Arron picked me up from my apartment ,just like I have just wanted, not me meeting a guy in the corner or some far away place,.Is it wrong to for me to want my man to be a knight and galant and a gentleman, protecting her lady to and from her abode. I guess I must be a true romantic at heart, now come to think of it. He asked me where I want to go and what want to do. He is there to just me please me and I was pleased at the thought.

So we ended up to a movie, watching whatever is good,, and we watched a funny movie. We had a good laugh, and yes we had a popcorn and a soda while watching. No physical contact whatsoever, just like I wanted to be. He is living it up to be a true gentleman that night.  And after the movie we went to eat at the nearby restaurant,in fact my favorite eat out place with my friends. Somehow the food that night tastes so much better,

We talk and talk,about the weather, about his and my family,which is a lot ,for I always seem to have a never ending novel to tell about my family, while his is just a simple enumeration of the member  of his family,which ,of course i already know from my friend, I guess there is not much excitement on that department of his life.And then finally we talked about our past relationship. I didn't tell much about mine just that I just got off from a relationship and he said  and so is he.. I smiled but I know there are more stories to tell after that.

"So the reason you moved here is to get away " I asked him point blank, staring back at him. I know this is the first date but I have to know if we are going to move somewhere. Am i being to sure and too pushy,but after my strings of relationship, I just have to know from the very beginning,I think that I don't really have that much time to waste.

"No of course not. It is because of my job. " he answered back as he look at the window.  "How about you with your boyfriend ?"

"it is all over now," I said in finality.

"Maybe he'll come back and maybe both of you can still talk it out." he said. I shook my head.How can I tell him that he neevr really love me nor wanted me, and that I never really loved Calvin too and that I just clung to him because I am lonely. Will i look to pathetic in his eyes if i said that. So I just shook my head and never said a thing.

"I think the less we said about our past ,the better. And I am interested of what we have now,and the girl that is in front of me" he said...I smiled...there goes a players line...and he is just being to suave about it.

We talk and talk that night, had a walk under the moonlight by the park until it is almost midnight,as he drove me home,and said goodbyes by the door, with a promise of another meeting on the weekend. I just realized that Arron was the first date that made me laugh,smile and happy after a long time, tthe feeling of happiness inside, is something that I have never felt in a long time, and yes the last time was ......with Jiro my first love...Is Arron the replacement of jiro in my heart as have a happy grin on the face....

And as Arron said that night....Calvin did call me that night,asking how was I, out in the blue after a long time. I was like "How dare him to do this tome" and yet when I thought of Arron,a smile cross my face...