Kyuhyun and Me

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

My high school life seems like it is going to be a very hectic one.I was quite busy with my dancing activities,that it took me away from my studies.We used to practice on weekends and after school.Most of the time I will be so tired to study once I get home from practice.And then I have noticed too that my grades has been sliding down.If before I can get high marks and even perfect my scores during exam without studying,now I found my grade just average,and I really have to step up in order to keep up.

There are so many smart students in our class and I am just one of them.Except for Algebra and History which is my forte,all my others grades are going down.And if before,I am the teacher's pet  {Is it because my Mom is their co teacher???} now I am not anymore.I don't have the leeway that I have before and I have a hard time adjusting to the present situation that I am in.

Until just one day,my Mom found out that my grades are  down compared when I was in grade school .But instead of getting mad and pushing me to study harder than before,she was more accepting,knowing that I have to compete with more and smarter kids.And when I learned that it is alright with her,somehow I stopped striving for the stars.I find myself not caring whether I got a high mark or not.I feel like the pressure is gone from my shoulder.The pressure to be on the top like my sister is gone and now I can be myself and just enjoy high school life as it is.

Kyuhyun is still teasing me a lot and yes professing his love for me in a funny way..Although I laughed it off and ignored him all the time,somehow his flowery words is getting to me.I find myself thinking of him a lot more so than before,and yes more than Yesung.{Somehow I have learned to accept that I will never be the girl in Yesung's heart but Geun Young.} I have been thinking whether he really likes me like the way Yesung liked Geun Young.And sometimes he seems to be so real as he walk me on the way home and tell me stories.

The constant togetherness after school during dance practice made me fall for him.And somehow before our first performance,I found myself really liking him,like a huge crush.If Yesung was my puppy love or childhood love then Kyuhyun was my first teen crush.I found myself dreaming about him.Thinking of him more and more and not thinking about my studies and any other things in my life,.Somehow my feelings for Yesung and Kyuhyun are entirely different.My feelings for Yesung is something sweet and yet something that is only in the dreamland for it is all innocence,and my feelings and relationship with Kyuhyun is something intense and something so real eventhough it lasted only for a short period of time .I guess this is the time when they say girls go boy crazy.I guess that's how it is with Kyuhyun.I have this crazy loony feeling for him.

But somehow the intensity does not match the lenght or the period of time of whatever feelings that I have for him.It came too soon and then it was gone before I knew it.Unlike with Yesung where it is always there in my heart no matter what.And I don't know but my relationship with Kyuhyun hurts me more than Yesung.The ending somehow hurst me and shocked me.

In as much as he tried to show me that he likes me,I later found out that he is also going after another girl in school,.I was hurt when I found out all about it.I heard it from one my classmates and it did hurt me.I thought he likes me and to learn that he also likes another girl hurts me .The girl is not even pretty and she is older than him.She is a Senior already.Imagine a freshman falling for Senior.I was so mad at him for making me  a complete fool of myself.From then on,although he still teased me and proclaimed his love for me,I ignored him and I will never believe in him again.I never knew that guys can be like that.I even cried about that but my friend Ella and Selina said that he just hurt my pride and that I really don't love him at all.Somehow at that time I never really knew about that and yes never fully understand about pride and love and all.I never knew that pride is also a part of the game...Crush and love is so confusing and yet everybody is in a hurry to fall in love...For now i neevr want to fall in love again,especially when I learned that guys can't be trusted at all...