Jumbled Thoughts

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

May 15,1973.

A month here in the city and so far I really don't have time to jot down what has been going on with my life.I have lot of fun when I am with my sisters Ariel and Rainie .But Rainie will be going back to my Grandma's house and my sister Ariel  is going back to dorm for classes will be  starting soon.I will be sad going back home ,after being with my family for a while.I will miss Ariel's caring ways and Rainie's quirky laughter.It is so nice to have sisters,it makes life more fun. I am looking forward when all of us can be together again and staying in the same house again.

My Dad will be taking a post here in the city,for he will be taking a lighter responsibilities after being sick.He will be the head of some sort of military training.He looks a lot better now .There are colors on his cheeks now and eating a lot better.His mood is better too,although there are times when he can be quite scary when he gets mad.It must be his military discipline that makes him looked scary.I don't know,i am still adjusting in having my Dad around.Sometimes,he can be really nice and mushy and then next thing can be scary when he gets mad and flare up at simple things.

Me and my Mom and my baby brother Key will be going back home soon.I can't wait for the new school year to start.I will be in high school soon.They say that high school is the best time in one's life for you can still play around like a kid and yet have the frills of being somewhat of an adult...without the responsibilities....And yes I am looking forward to all of the school activities,that teens usually enjoyed,like the dance and the sports activities...There are so many things to look forward to in high school life.maybe this time,I will fall in love....

We went to a lot of places in our month long stay in the city.Fairs,amusement parks,shopping malls,and all the fun things.The city is really full of life but somehow in the middle of all those fun things and the noises and the loud music....my heart is longing and looking for that grasses on the top of the hill and the view of the river and the cottage with white picket fences below....I missed the cool breeze in the afternoon,the quiet moments in the morning with just the chirping of the birds in the trees and the sounds of the crickets and insects at night...I missed the brightness of the moon at night and the twinkle of the little stars at night.

I attempted to write a letter to Yesung but then I end up throwing them up in the garbage after several attempts.The last one,I kept it, as a remembrance of my effort.Somehow, I found it too revealing of my feelings for him,and I felt so embarrassed after reading it,and decided not to send it to him.I even put it on an envelope and addressed it to him and put a stamps on it.The stationery that I used is too girly too ,in pink with little flowers..He would have hate it if he ever gets hold of it, if I ever send it to him,Thank God I didn't....

I still missed Yesung a lot,and I can't wait till school starts and then,we can see each other again,everyday...I have been thinking of him,is he thinking of me too? Or he is thinking of Geun Young more than me?What do I expect,of course,he is thinking of her and not me...Thinking of it that way,made me sad and upset.I just have to think that Yesung is thinking of me,the same way that I am thinking of him...yeah,that made me feel better...already..

Two more weeks and we will be home....I can't wait....

Hebe

Kimi found an envelop inserted between the pages of the diary. She  looked at the envelope and it is addressed to Kim Yesung.It must be the letter that her Mom has written during that summer. It is sealed and she wondered if it alright to open it and read the letter that her Mom has written to an old love....as she stared at it......