Saying Goodbye

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

Sophomore came like a breeze.Time seems to be flying away.The tick on the clock seems to be getting faster and faster and I don't have any means of slowing it down or stopping it all together .Everything seems like falling on my lap .It  zooms right in front of me and before I can react, and do something ,it is all gone.People came and gone,problems came and got solved right away .without much of a drama.Everything is like in a fast forward mode .

The reality of saying goodbye is looming in.I went to the top of the hill again.My safe haven and my refuge to all the confusion in my mind and the emotions that I am feeling.I wonder when will I be able to come here again.I wonder if the peace that I felt within me whenever I am here ,will I feel it at another place again. I lay in the grassy ground for the last time and stared at the blazing sun.Everything was so quiet around me.There was a breeze that day to calm me,maybe saying goodbye to me too.The cottage house ,the white picket fences,the rivers that runs,the mountains and the forest...I stared at them for the longest and tried to keep it within me...For i know I will never look at this place the same way again...

Somehow the last days of school,seems I am just floating away,floating in the air and I am more of a spectator than a participant in all of the things tha are happening to me.The emotions are there ,of sadness ,of fear and of uncertainty.At night ,I lie awake thinking of the things that has happened that day and tried to remember every details of it,hoping I can keep it on my mind ,on my memories forever.

As I looked at my school for the last time before we moved...The buildings,the sorroundings and most especially the people that has been with me since I have a memory of my own.The lady in the cafeteria,the storekeeper in the corner where I always buy my school supplies whenever I ran out,The janitor that seems to be always cleaning the floor all the time,my teachers,my favorites and not,especially my friends and classmates...I will miss Selina, Ella,they are not gonna be a part of my growing up anymore.memories of our secrets that we shared together.Our girlish crushes,the changes in ourselves that we dared not share with anybody.Kyuhyun my real girlish crush,the first guy who really hurt me and the first guy that I went crazy about.Yesung,yes my best friend and my childhood friend ,Yesung who has been with me through thick and thin,I will miss his dorkiness,I will miss his smiles and his understanding in my temper and emotional outburst most of the time.Forever he will be my friend.Sadness crept in my heart but I can't seem to cry that day...I just stood there remembering everything....keeping everything in my heart...

The house ,my home since I was born,stood before me,as I put away the last of my things in the car.My friends came and left and has said goodbye.I will see them too if ever they will come to the city,I told them.But then I knew that the city is too big for us,to be able to see each other again.My Mom looked at me,is it pity .is she sorry now that we have to move.It must be also hurting her,saying goodbye to our home.As the car moved and then my home and my town is going farther,farther away from me ,until i can no longer see it...and then finally the tears came...and this time,I have a hard time trying to stop it,until I gave up....Somehow i have opened the door and I can't seem to close it down....Goodbye is the worst thing and the worst word ever invented...