A New Beginning

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

 

Today is the first day of school,as I hurried to get ready for school.My uniform is all ready hanging in my closet and i think i looked at it last night for almost a hundred of times.I am so excited today.I am going to a big girls school,that's what they said.And I can't wait.Selina and Ella will be waiting for me in the corner as planned.And yes we told ourselves that we are going to conquer high school life with much anticipation.

The high school in our town is a private school which is under the church.it is not run by the nuns,like the usual Catholic High school,like in some big cities.Our principal is an older man ,a family man and balding.The teachers are all very young.Just most of them are barely out of school.There are few older teachers but not that old like in grade school where there were teachers of our older sisters and even teachers of our teacher.Somehow,i found myself liking younger teachers than the older one for they have more new and innovative ideas,not something the same from the usual fare of reading and teaching making it like a one way traffic.

The high school is a coed but somehow,I find it that the girls are segregated from the boys.Although we are together in the class,the boys seat is seperated from the girls.Yesung was seated farther down.We were seated alphabetically.And me I have to be all the way at the back while Yesung was in front.And yes we cannot talk now and tell stories in between classes.

We have a big class,like there are a total 30 plus students in our class.There are a lot of new students from some other places,for we have only one high school in out town.But us coming from the town proper, they call our school in grade school the  central school,sort of being the upper echelons and the popular one.The smartesst one usually are the product of our school.Yes our school have the smartest,the most beautiful,the most handsome and the richest too.Yes we are the creme dela creme of the society in our town.

Geun Young is now seating next to me.And so I have no choice but to talk to her.And surprisingly,she likes me,really likes me.In between classes we tell our stories of the day and sort of laugh together in some of our silliness and craziness..Although I am not her best friend but Shin Hye.For Shin Hye and her are the most beautiful in all of the freshman.All the guys sort of like them.Selina and Ella are in the other class.There were a total of five classes for freshman.And yes our class is the best class of all.Somehow I felt insecure now that Selina and Ella is not with me anymore.Cause even Yesung seems so far away from me now,even though we shared the same class.Somehow I feel so alone on my freshman year.

Kyuhyun is back again in teasing me and annoying me.it seems like he never gets tired doing that.He will come all the way on my seat and just annoys the hell out of me.Sometimes I can find Yesung eyes on me while Kyuhyun seat at the next chair and stares at me to annoy me,and I can see a smile or something from Yesung and a grin.And then I remembered he was thinking that I like Kyuhyun and must be enjoying his attention.

Yesung is back in trying to win Geun young attention and love.But little did he knows that ,Geun Young already had a boyfriend,the guy is a  Junior,as she always tell me their time together and how she would sneaked out from her parents just to meet him.Ahhh my heart is breaking for my friend.And yes she did kissed him already and she seems to be quite high everytime she remembered his kisses...

Since Kyuhyun and I are both quite very good at Math and figures,we always end up competing with each other .And then I always win.I always knew that I am better than him.And then after that Kyuh will teased me at no end.Lately he was also saying something else, he 'll tell me in front of our classmates that I am the one that he likes.And most of the time,I feel like smacking him ,making up that kind of story.He would sometimes declared his undying love for me in front of the whole class and that made me blushed and feel so uncomfortable.And then the whole class now sort of tease us together.I so wanted to kill him.

And as an after school activities,we were chosen to be a part of the dance troupe of our school.There was this new teacher in out freshman class and he used to be a part of dance troupe in college,where they perform to different schools,and different towns.And he sort of handpicked students who he will want to join the dance troupe.I was chosen,including Yesung,Kyuh,Geun Young,Shin Hye,Donghae,and yes Ella and Selina too,which made me happy.

And on out first performance,I end up dancing with Ella ad Selina and guess who is my partner,it is Kyuhyun for he specifically asked the instructor.He is just too annoying now,but somehow the teasing and the attention seems to be working for i found myself thinking about him more so than Yesung now.And now i wondered if Kyuh really do like me.....and yes Yesung is Geun Young's partner,much so to Geun Young annoyance.It seems like  guys have their choice of partner for now...I don't know if I should be happy for that...Freshman life is really something else...really different from last year..