Yesung and Birthdays

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

Hebe woke up with much excitement in her heart today.She took a shower and put on her newest uniform in school.She also put her hair in a pony tail and put a powdwer on her face and put on some lip gloss.She got this certain smile in her face today.Somehow today she is hopeful...of something,she doesn't know.

She went down to find the kitchen  and the dining room empty.Sadness crept in her face.She remembered her Mom is not home.Usually her Mom has prepared a very special breakfast just for her.She really missed her Mom this time.The maid came out from the kitchen holding her lunch for the day.It is just a plain cheese sandwich.Does it mean,she can't even have a noodles on her birthday?She didn't say a word ,she just took the sandwich and left.

Her friend Selina is waiting for her outside.She smiled at her ,as she walked in.

"Come on let us go." she said.Hebe wondered if her friend forgot too.She waited for her to say something but she remained quiet.

They just got to school on time,as she sat on her chair.Yesung looked at her and smiled at her,as she walked in ,She smiled back at him.Somehow Yesung smile gave her a happy tingly feeling as they started their class.The class went on and on and  it seem so long today.She can't wait for break and recess.

And then the bell rang for recess,as each child went out of the classroom for lunch.Hebe slowly treaded down the door and soon enough,Yesung is by her side.

"Happy Birthday Hebe.I did not forget your birthday." Yesung said as he was holding something on his hand wrapped in a beautiful paper of gold ,silver and pink ribbon and gave it to her."My Mom brought it for me from one of her trips,two days ago.But I thought, I'll save it for your birthday.It is my favorite."

"What is this?" Hebe asked as her eyes sparkled with happiness,at his thoughtful act.

"Something we have to shared after lunch." as he laughed."So what do you have for lunch?"

"Just a plain old sandwich.My Mom is not home yet." she answered.with a frown.

"Don't worry,I will treat you for a hot noodles in the cafeteria.You need your noodles for long life." he said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Really ? Ohh thank you.You are the best.Did I tell you that you are my best friend ever." she said as she looked at him.

Yesung laughed some more."No need for you to say that.I still gonna buy you your hot noodles." he said

3/30 11 pm

Today is one such special birthday.Yesung did not forget my birthday.He even bought me a hot noodle in the cafeteria and yes we shared it.Somehow the noodle today tasted so good.I think it is the best ever.And yes he gave me a special cookies that his Mom bought from her trips abroad and he saved it for me.I am so happy.Yesung treated me so special today,and I am so happy.
The cookies tasted so good and I shared it with him.I kept the wrapper in my pocket and I put a date on it.Somehow this wrapper will be one of my precious treasure for it is a remInder of my happy birthday with my best friend.I wonder if we are gonna be friends forever.

I missed my Mom though.No letters from her or my Dad.I have been waiting for at least a birthday card or something,but there is none.Today after school,Yesung stayed with me.He probably thought that I would be lonely,knowing that my Mom is not home and I got nobody with me.He is just so sweet.I wonder why Geun Young can't see that.I think am liking him even more.I just hope that he will like me the way I like him.And as he was about to leave this afternoon,I can't help but cry,and he saw that,as he huggged me.He thought,I was crying because of my Mom and Dad and my family who are not with me.Partly yes, and  I cried because, I really like Yesung a lot but he doesn't like me the way that I want it.And he is so nice to me,how can I not love him?????

Hebe