Moonlight and Yesung

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

My freshman year seems to go so fast.One day I was anticipating the first day in school and the next thing I knew the year is almost over.So many things to learn and so many changes in my life.My Mom is still commuting between the city and our town and I guess ,she was having a hard time commuting in between.I was the only left in our town and plus her job.But then I was not focused on my family then,I was more focused about school and my classmates,ah yes my peers.it seems like my mind are all filled with thoughts of them.

Studies is not that important anymore but more like a way to see my friends everyday.There is no pressure now to be number one or two in the class.I can be whatever what I want to be.Though I knew that I can be the number one in class if I really wanted to but then I don't want the same pressure again of being in the top.We have the Top Ten usually posted every marking period.And Yesung has been consistently on top and me I am just happy to be on the the list.Yes I am still on the list even without trying, so is Kyuhyun.

I get over my craziness with Kyuhyun already .I don't really like him that much anymore.I just smiled whenever he teased me,but his words does not matter anymore.I still get crushes to different guys.Guys that are way older than me.There are Juniors and Seniors.Some because they sang well in a program and the one that plays the guitar well.One is the President of the Student Council,and yes the other one is the popular guy,the crush of all the girls in school.And his name is Jaejoong.

I got a big crush at him.I always see him whenever I passed by the corner.They hang out there in the corner store near our house,him and his friend Yunho.They were there in the morning and in the afternoon.It seems like they don't do anything but hang out there.I used to stare at him and yes but don't say anything.Him and my cousin Aya who lives in the city now,used to be classmates,and yes my cousin has a huge crush on him too.He is such a handsome and charming man.I blushed everytime he has to ask me some questions about my cousin.I think he is also interested cause my cousin is really beautiful.Yes she is one of those city girls that looked really good and dresses well,and yes she dresses in latest fashion and she got a nice body and quite tall.I guess he likes that kind of girl...

I know I am way off in liking him.He is older,too handsome and yes too popular.But i used to dream of him a lot even in classroom. His friend Yunho is my classmates boyfriend,Shin Hye.And yes she the most beautiful girl in the class as Geun Young.Both of them holds the title, and me I am just the ordinary girl who doesn't really care about her appearance and not much of a girl...but now liking him now,it seems I started to take care of myself....and yes tried to be more lady like but the real girl in me still shows off.And yes ended up being clumsy for it feels really very awkward being a real girl.

And I was hoping that he will took notice of me,cause I always saw him there,and later I just found out that the reason he was hanging out there is because the girl that he likes just lives across.Needless to say she is also very beautiful and yes all girl or rather all lady unlike me.So much for dreaming about him.I think my craziness lasted for few months...and yes I get over it.I've noticed that I bounced back rather easily , cause something new and better will catch my eyes once again.

Although me and Yesung has grown apart, during high school years,I still knew that our friendship is still there.We still belong to the dance troupe in school and yes Kyuhyun is still my partner,and yes he still teases me a lot.And most of my time are spent there.We always perform in every school programs and activities so we have to practice a lot.Sometimes until late at night.

And on one of those night,somehow I ended up being all alone with Yesung once again as he walked me home that night  .{So far for the past days,it has been Kyuhyun who has been walking me home if not I am with my friends ,Ella and Selina.}Yesung would always walk with Geun Young after the practice,yes he is still trying to win her,although she got a boyfriend already.My bestfriend is a  hopeless romantic.I wished I can find a guy like him who would be as devoted as much.

That night was quite a very memorable for me.The night was warm and moon is full.I always have good memories of my youth when the moon is full ,for it is the time when we are allowed to go out at night and be out  with our friends and yes stay late outside.It is sure nice to walk home that night . It could have been very romantic and magical  but then I am walking with my bestfriend instead of my lover.{ I did give up on Yesung since I entered high school but then there is still this feeling inside of me which I can't understand.} .

"Wow ,I can't believe that the year is almost over now." Yesung said.

"Yes,me too.In a few weeks we will be sophomores already.Somehow I never expected our  freshman year to be like this." Hebe said.

"Yeah ,me too.So you got used in Kyuh's teasing already?" he asked.

"Yeah,you can say that." she said with a grin in her face.

"And he moves on the next girl again.You don't mind ?" Yesung asked.

"No I don't mind at all.He can have all the girls that he wants and I would not mind." Hebe said."How about you and Geun Young?"

"Ah yes my Aprhodite..." as he laughed to himself.He called her that ,and yes it is only between me and him.She is Aprhodite ,the Greek Goddess of beauty,for she is beautiful.I laughed with him too.."I don't know.Still trying and hoping.."

I looked at him,and yes there were admiration in my eyes.Geun young is a very lucky girl I thought..."So what is your plan for summer?" I asked.

"Staying with my Mom and you?" he asked.

"Going back to the city and staying with my family." I said.I heard talks of me going to school in the city but to when I don't know...I always thought that I would only go to the city when i am in college just like my sister.I would like to enjoy my high school life at home,with my friends,with Yesung,Ella and Selina,Kyuhyun and Geun Young and Shin Hye....and everybody...I knew that sooner or later I have to say goodbye but for now,I intend to enjoy my every waking moment with my town and the people that are important to me.

"Although we did not get to spend most of our time together.I know that you know,that you are still my best friend." Yesung said."And although you have been boy crazy lately and has forgotten about me,I knew that I am still your best friend."  as he smiled at her.

I looked back at him,and smiled and yes,there maybe a hundreds of guys out there and I can be crazy at them most of the time....but my friendship with Yesung will always be there.He might love Geun Young and all but I am still a very special girl for him... The bond that we have can never be broken ,no matter what the circumstances are...We stared at each other and smiled...and yes I want to hug him and I know that he wants to hug me too like when were young but we are not that young anymore.....for now looking at each other will be enough as we both smiled.....Standing with Yesung under the moonlight  and understanding each other....somehow I just reralized how much Yesung is important in my life and I in him,my very best friend  and I hope that this friendship will last a lifetime.....