Difference: 2

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

HOSEOK'S POV

I feel so sorry for Jimin. I didn't like seeing him like that. He rarely cried like that. He'd always be that happy person who'd always smile and laugh, but that side he just showed me wasn't new to me at all because he was the only one who showed me that side of him.

I got home at almost about 7 because I was comforting Jimin the whole time and I told him I had to get back since Yoongi was gonna go all out on me if I don't make him dinner. Yes, Yoongi and I live together. Our parents set us off to live together in our first years since it looks like we'll be with each other for the rest of our lives.

As I got home, Yoongi was relaxed on the couch and greeted me.

"Welcome home." He muttered. I took off my shoes and put it on the shoe rack I sat beside him and collapsed on his lap. "Why home so late?" He complained and started my hair. I closed my eyes as I felt his touch on my hair. His touch feels so good. I wish it could be mine.

"I went to Jimin's place remember? I can't stand to see the kid cry. God, Taehyung's such an idiot not to see the kid likes him." I groaned.

"Its fine. I'm sure they'll have their own time." He smiled faintly and continued my hair while he watched TV.

Will we ever have our own time? I just sighed and made myself comfortable on his lap.

"I'll sleep first." I said quietly.

"Eh? I've been waiting for you to go home. I'm so hungry, Hoseok. I'll let you sleep on my lap if you cook me dinner first." He whined. I peeked my eyes open and stood up hesitantly making my way to the kitchen. Tch. He knows how I like sleeping on his lap.

I made it a quick dinner, but made sure it will still taste pretty good in Yoongi's terms.

I set the food down on the the table and joined him in eating.

"Ahh... As always, you make good dinner. Its worth the wait." Yoongi praised, leaving me to blush. After eating, I washed our dishes and we positioned ourselves on the couch, once again lying down on his lap. Yoongi my hair once again, relaxing in his touch. After a few more minutes of his comforting touch, I drifted off to sleep.

YOONGI'S POV

I finally turned off the tv from my lack of interest in the shows. So freakin' boring.

Once again, Hoseok fell asleep on me. Tch. He always does that. But I get the opportunity of his hair. I don't know... It just makes me feel the slightest bit of relaxation. Its like being a grandma her house cat. I snickered a little at how I described the feeling.

As I was looking down at his face, I didn't realize that Hoseok looked so much cuter when he's sleeping this is the first time I've ever realized his cute sleeping face.

My eyes trailed down his facial features from his closed eyelids, to his white nose, down to the crease of those kissable lips.... Wait. What?

Did I just say kissable?

But little did I know that our faces were getting closer and closer when finally I've settled my lips on his. This is a weird unsettling feeling, but nevertheless, it felt soothing. I quickly pulled away, realizing my actions and just sat there stunned.

What the hell did I do?

-------------------
Yassss! Finally! Something kinda interesting... Well anyways, hope you enjoyed that small fluffy chapter lol XD Bye ❤

Sydney \(^▽^@)ノ