Don't You Notice?: 5

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIMIN'S POV

We were all here in Taehyung's house, only waiting for Namjoon. Where the hell is he?

"Hey, ChimChim, talk to me." Taehyung, who was seated beside me, pouted and poked my cheek. He's been like this lately, actually annoying the hell outta me.

"Could you please stop?" I said in an irritated manner, brushing his hands away from me.

"I won't stop until you tell me why you're mad at me." He finally stopped pouting and turned serious. I don't like it when he gives me that serious look.

"Taehyung, I'm not mad at you." I lied. I'm surprised at how far I've gotten with this cold act of mine. It might rub off on me.

"Yes you are, or else you wouldn't be cold to me like that." He crossed his arms on his chest.

"Guys, Namjoon's not coming because something came up." Yoongi announced. We all just nodded in agreement.

"So what do we do now?" Hoseok asked.

"Go home. I'm going." I said and stood up, even though I really didn't want to because I missed the comfort of Taehyung's home... And Taehyung.

But before I could get any farther, Taehyung pulled me down.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Let's play truth or dare." He smiled and my eyes widened.

"No I don't wanna play."

"Oohhh, I'll get the bottle." Hoseok said and ran out of Taehyung's room, looking for a bottle. I just sighed and sat down. I know I won't be able to get out of this.

Hoseok came back in a few minutes holding a bottle.

"Let's play." He said cheerfully as he placed the bottle in the middle.

"I'll start." Taehyung said as he spun the bottle. Waiting for the bottle to land on the unlucky player. It finally stopped and I let out a sigh of relief when it didn't land on me, but on Yoongi, much to Taehyung's dismay.

"Uhm, Yoongi, truth or dare?" Taehyung asked the typical question.

"Truth." Yoongi said lazily.

"Hmmm." Taehyung tapped his chin as he thought of a question. "Yoongi are you gay?" He questioned as he eyed Yoongi. Of course, he's gonna say no.

"No."

Told you. I looked over at Hoseok and he bit his lip. I just gave him a small smile and he just nodded.

"Good enough." Taehyung said. Yoongi reached over and spun the bottle. It stopped and it stopped on me. I signed in disappointment.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." If I said truth, Yoongi might make me confess or something.

"Okay. That's what you said." He smirked. I feel like something bad's gonna happen. "Kiss Taehyung. In the lips."

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Both Taehyung and I said in unison. Hoseok was preventing a loud laugh beside Yoongi.

"But I have a boyfriend!" Taehyung argued.

"I don't wanna kiss him!" I complained. Hoseok just rolled his eyes at me. As if saying don't wanna kiss him, eh?

"If you guys don't do it I'll punch you in the gut." Yoongi said seriously and we turned stoic. We all know how hard Yoongi punches, you'll come flying out of Earth if that happens. We both just gulped and faced each other hesitantly. I think I'm red as Mars now. While I could see Taehyung somehow sweating also with a faint blush.

Our faces were nearing, only inches apart. I'm so nervous. My heart was pounding so hard I feel like its gonna come out of my chest. As corny as it may sound it was true.

And this is gonna be my first kiss.

"I don't think I wanna see this." Yoongi said as he turned around. I wanted to back out since he said that, but it was too late now. Our lips have finally met.

And it was amazing. Just like I thought it would. Am I in a dream?

It was a passionate kiss. Neither of us felt the feeling of pulling away, but due to the lack of oxygen, I pulled away and lowered my head. I fidgeted and I was sure I was a total tomato right now. I would never be able look at him in the eye again after that.

I saw Hoseok who was happily looking at his phone. Maybe he took some pictures. Dammit.

"Is it done?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah." Taehyung's husky voice said. Yoongi turned around.

"Your turn, Jimin." He said and I nodded. I spun the bottle and it stopped on Hoseok.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you okay?" I asked and at first Hoseok gave me a confused look, but then he understood and smiled.

"I'm fine." I smiled back and the two boys looked dumbfounded as to what the hell we were talking about. Hoseok finally spun the bottle and it landed on me again.

"Truth or dare?" He asked with a mischievous grin on his face.

I give up. I really don't care anymore. "Truth."

"Hmm... Was that your first kiss?" Hoseok asked.

"Uhmm.... Yeah it is." I fidgeted and had a blush apparent on my cheek. Taehyung practically pounced on me and shook my shoulders.

"You mean I stole your first kiss?!" He shouted in my ear which made me cringe.

"Uhm... I guess so." I said, my voice barely a whisper.

"Wait. So Taehyung you didn't even know that this was your own best friend's first kiss? Wow." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Jimin never told me anything." He argued. "I'm so sorry ChimChim." He cried and hugged me. Tch. You shouldn't be sorry. I was glad you were my first kiss. I would've said that, but no.

"T-Tae... Get off of me." I said as I struggled with his weight.

"You called me Tae again! Are you still mad at me?" He pouted. Am I? Should I? I looked over at Hoseok and he just shrugged. I just sighed in disappointment.

"No." I flashed a genuine smile and ruffled his hair.

"Yay!" He cheered and tackled me down. Our eyes met. Getting lost in a very intense stare. He leaned down and onto my ear.

"I love you, best friend." He whispered in his husky voice

Not this again.

"I-I love you, too, best friend." I said and I clenched his clothes and cried in his arms.

"J-Jimin? Why are you crying?"

Please don't break my heart anymore.

----------------------
Heeyyyyy! So here's the update yay! So imma be updating other stories now! I hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney \(^ω^\)