Converse High: 9

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

NAMJOON'S POV

I'm really happy.

SeokJin and I had already started dating. It was sad that we actually had to keep our distance between each other in school. It wasn't because of shame, but since Jin was a target, he'd get beaten up if they knew. I wouldn't care if I got beat up, I can handle it, but I don't want to see SeokJin hurt anymore.

I wanted to have our first ever official date tomorrow since it was a weekend and we'd get to spend so much time together. But the thing is, is that I'm actually quite not sure where we're supposed to go. I don't want any cliche dates, but obviously it can't be helped. But then, I really want this day to be special. I want to know more about SeokJin and I want him to know more about me, too. Maybe I've got an idea.

Since tomorrow was a Saturday, I wanted to take him to my hometown. To where I grew up. Maybe we would be having a road trip at that. After exploring my hometown, maybe we could go to his and share the memories he had, there.

Yeah. That would be a great idea.

JIN'S POV

"Jungkook!" I nudged my best friend, who was sleeping in class, again. He woke up and looked around his surroundings.

"What?" He whispered as he shot me a soft glare.

"You're sleeping in class again." I scolded.

"I don't care. I barely got some sleep last night from doing homework and . Leave me be." He shooed me and started to sleep again, but then he was called by the teacher.

"Mr. Jeon, please don't sleep in my class or get out." The teacher scolded. The class snickered quietly as Jungkook just looked at the teacher blankly. He sighed and stood up, leaving the room like that. The teacher just sighed in defeat. It was normal for him. If Jungkook doesn't get enough sleep, his personality turns really rude.

I just continued to listen to the lecture until classes finally ended.

"Okay, class. Don't forget to do your homework." The teacher announced and dismissed us. I gathered all my things and went to my locker to put back unnecessary books and notebooks.

When I opened my locker, a note fell down and I picked it up, reading the content.

Meet me at the nearby playground. I'll pick you up

- Namjoon xx

I faintly smiled as I saw who it was from. How could you not smile when you already had the love of your life as your boyfriend. It was nice knowing that you know. He is my first to almost everything. I pressed the note to my chest and put it inside my pocket. I placed back my unnecessary things inside my locker and left school, walking to the nearby playground.

I was near the playground and I immediately spotted Namjoom who was sitting in one of the swings, alone. I smiled and walked to him. When he saw m walk towards him, he smiled, showing those beautiful dimples.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Hi." He responded. He patted the swing next to him and I quickly made my way to it, sitting next to him. I started to rock myself back and forth and so did he.

"So... I was thinking. We could... Have a date tomorrow." He opened up.

"Uhm... Sure. A date sounds fine." I smiled.

"Is it okay if you'll be mine for the whole weekend. If well have like a road trip for two days?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmmm... I'd love to. But I'd have to ask my mom first." I said as I kicked some sand while swinging.

"Its fine. I asked her already and she agreed." He informed. My mouth just shaped an 'o'. He's a fast worker, I thought. "So, I'll pick you up early in the morning tomorrow then?" He asked. I just nodded.

"Okay, well, I'm excited for tomorrow." He said.

"Likewise." I said. He stopped his swing which made me stop, too, looking at him. He grabbed my chin gently, leveling it to his. His lips touched mine and I felt hose same sparks the first time we kissed.

When he pulled back from the kiss, he looked at me sincerely.

"I love you, Jin."

"I-I-I l-l-like y-you, t-too." I stuttered as my cheeks turned red. I still wasn't used to this I love you thing.

"You're so cute."

----------------
Yassss!! I finally updated in a hundred years! Lol just exaggerating, but tttt I feel like I've been gone for a long time haha joke XD okay imma stop talking now, hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney (*´∀'*)