Don't You Notice?: 13

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I wonder when I'll see Jimin again... Maybe I'll go back to that house he's staying at. Its perfect, today's a Saturday.

I made my way to to the bathroom, but then I was stopped when my phone rang. I got my phone from my table and saw that Jungkook was calling. I slid my thumb across the screen to accept the call.

"Hi, baby." I started.

"Hello, baby.... Do you wanna go out today?"

"Uhm.... I'm sorry baby, but I'm busy today."

"Oh... Okay. Maybe next time."

"Okay, bye."

Then he ended the call. I feel so bad for not going out with Jungkook today. I don't really know what's more important now. Is it my best friend or my boyfriend? I think that's the worst question to answer now.

I walked inside the bathroom once again and started to shower.

After showering, I grabbed all my belongings and walked to back to that neighborhood.

KYUNGSOO'S POV

I was having coffee and reading newspaper, another perfect Saturday morning with these combinations.

I was interrupted when suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Maybe its Jimin.

I made my way to the door, opening it, surprised it wasn't Jimin, but Taehyung.

"Hi. I'm sorry to have disturbed you, but is Jimin here?" Taehyung asked.

"Uhm... I'm sorry, but he's not." I informed.

"Oh. Is that so? Well, thank you." He said, obviously disappointed.

I didn't close the door, but he already walked back. "You could come wait for him." I hesitantly said, raising my voice since he was quite distant. He immediately turned around and his face held up hope.

I think its time to fix this.

JIMIN'S POV

"Thank you, Mrs. Wang for your hospitality." I bowed. "Thank you Jackson, for letting me stay in your place for the night." I smiled.

"No problem. I'll bring you home?" He asked.

"No thanks. I could manage." I gave him a bright smile and waved to the both of them, walking away from Jackson's house.

After walking for a good few minutes, I've finally reached my house.

"I'm home!" I shouted though the house. I saw Sehun come down the stairs and greeted me.

"Hi, Jiminnie! I missed you." Sehun gave me a tight hug.

I laughed, "But its only been a night, Sehun."

"I still missed you." He chuckled. Someone suddenly coughed from behind us and I realized Luhan was standing there, a brow said.

"Big trouble, Oh Sehun." I joked and I walked away, but Luhan grabbed my sleeve and looked at me sternly. Holy .

"Big trouble, Park Jimin." Sehun mocked and we both got pinched on the ear. "Owww! That hurts!" Sehun complained.

"Jimin, is that---- Woah what's happening? Luhan please let them go." Kyungsoo said.

"No." Luhan said sternly. I swear why is he getting all jealous between me and Sehun?

"At least, Jimin." Kyungsoo sighed.

"Fine." Luhan complied and let go of my ear, but did that i'm-watching-you gesture and pulled Sehun away with him.

"Wow." Kyungsoo laughed. "C'mon." He said and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into the living room.

"Wahhh!! You beat me!" I heard Kai's voice. And then I heard a familiar low laugh. Could it be?

My suspicions were confirmed when I saw a mop of orange hair sat beside Kai.

"Taehyung." Kyungsoo called out.

-----------------
Yeah yeah yeah, cliffhanger, I know. Well, I love cliffhangers, I'm sorry XD But I'll update it after two updates of Difference, so yeah.... Hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)