Difference: 16

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

HOSEOK'S POV

For the past few days, I've experienced some ambushes, its always an attempt to kidnap, but then I've had the luck of avoiding them thanks to Rina. She's been giving me some info about when and where Sohyun planned her kidnappings.

"Okay, so today, Sohyun's taking a break from her kidnappings, since none of them were successful," Rina said.

"Okay, so I don't need any backup today?"

"Not that I know of," She gave me a smile. "Uhm... Speaking of today... Do you, maybe want to go out? I mean just like a hang out?" She looked kinda shy asking me. I smiled.

"Of course! I mean since you've helped me a lot, I think I owe you."

"Well, not really, but uh, you know let's go to the mall later, yeah?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, I'll see you later," She smiled, but before she left, her face turned serious. "Also, look out for your friend." And with that she left.

My friend?

~~~~

"Hey, Yoongi, I can't go home with you together later," I said as I started feeding him a french fries. He munched on it and looked at me with a sad face.

"Eh? Yesterday we didn't get the chance to walk home yesterday, too," He whined.

"Gi, it's just another day. I have to go out with a friend," I said while I started eating my food. His eyes narrowed at me and I looked at him with a confused stare. "What?"

"Who is it? Is it a guy?" He was staring at me intently and I could obviously tell he was suspicious.

I just chuckled. "Calm down, Gi. It's not a guy. It's a girl."

"Eh?? All the more the worse," He pouted.

"C'mon, I'm not going to cheat on you. I mean, considering I liked you first." I suddenly felt embarrassed with what I just said. "Plus, I owe her one."

"Why do you owe her? What if she asks for ?" He questioned. I smacked him on the head.

"Aish, what are you doing thinking about those kinds of stuff? Don't worry I won't cheat on you, okay?"

"Fine," He answered grumpily. I just smiled and planted a kiss on his lips. I was about to break away, but he pulled me back and kissed me deeper.

"Aye! Aye! Stop it's burning my eyes!" We were interrupted by Taehyung making us break apart quickly. We both glared at him as he and Namjoon sat across from us.
 Yoongi threw a french fry at Taehyung.

"Crazy. You're gay, too, what the hell are you talking about?" Yoongi said making Taehyung mimic him, making Yoongi want to throw another french fry, but decided against it. "Tch. I'm not wasting another french fry on you."

"So, Hoseok, has anything been happening to you lately?" Namjoon asked.

"Nope, not really, I've had some really great help," I smiled, thinking about Rina, who's given me really good help.

"That's good, that's good," He nodded and he looked like he was in thought.

"So, how's it with you and Jim---I mean Jungkook?" I said, correcting myself.

"Hmm... Kookie and I went to a date a few days ago."

"How's Jimin?"

"Ah! Well, he's fine, we're just catching up again, do you guys want to hang out again sometime?"

"Of course! Is that even a question?" I exclaimed.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell him."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Hoseok was waiting over at the entrance of the school, waiting for Rina. A few minutes Rina tapped Hoseok on the shoulder and gave him a small smile.

"Let's go?" Rina asked. Hoseok returned the smile and nodded. They started walking away from the school to the mall.

"Hey, Namjoon! C'mon let's go we might lose them!" Yoongi said to Namjoon and pulled him out of the school's entrance and followed Rina and Hoseok.

"Yah! Why the hell are we following Hoseok and his friend??" Namjoon whisper-shouted as the three tried to be invisible. "Don't you trust Hoseok?"

"I do! Just to be safe that she isn't evil at all."

"But Hoseok said it himself that she's been a great help to him. How could she be evil?"

"Looks can be deceiving... Deeds as well."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and just followed Yoongi who was following Hoseok and Rina.

"So where do you wanna go first, Rina?" Hoseok asked once they arrived at the mall.

"Hmm... How 'bout let's go get some ice cream, yeah?" Rina smiled which made Hoseok smile in delight.

"Sure!"

"They're smiling at each other too much," Yoongi was biting at the hem of his shirt. "I'm going in there."

"Hey, Yoongi, are you crazy?!" Namjoon exclaimed as he pulled Yoongi back a little more to prevent them from blowing their 'cover.' "Trust, Hoseok! It's not like he's going to kiss the girl."

He's right. Yoongi calm the down. Yoongi told himself as he tried to calm down.

"What flavor do you want? I'll buy it for you," Hoseok offered.

"Hm... Then I'll have Cookies & Cream."

"Okay then. One Cookies & Cream and One Chocolate," Hoseok ordered. After a few minutes, they were given their ice creams then they started to walk around once again.

~~~~~~~

"I can't believe it! Hoseok watched that movie with her! We were supposed to watch that movie together this weekend," Yoongi sulked as they followed Hoseok and Rina out of the mall, but still hiding from them.

"Yah, Yoongi, you're acting like a girl right now," Namjoon said.

"Shut the up, Namjoon, I'm not in a good mood," Yoongi glared at Taehyung and continued sulking.

"Geez, never did I think you had this side," Namjoon said while rolling his eyes.

"Well, I never thought you'd fall in love with the person you bully, weirdo."

"Hey, I can love anyone I want to. Love is love, you can't change it."

"HELP!!" Suddenly the two boys heard a scream that made them stop bickering. They immediately ran to where they saw Hoseok and Rina.

The last thing they saw was an unconscious Hoseok in the van and Rina grinning evilly, before the van drove off.