Difference: 4

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

YOONGI'S POV

Is this bad? I've been avoiding Hoseok for past couple of days now. I feel really guilty for doing it to him, its me, not him. Its just that whenever he tries to lie down on my lap, try to hug me, kiss me on the cheek, I just get this weird fluttery feeling that I know I shouldn't have.

"Gi? Are you okay?" My older sister, Minah, poked my cheek. I was at my sister's apartment right now because I wanted a talk with her.

"Yeah... I'm alright." I sighed. My sister went in to the kitchen to make some coffee.

"Coffee?" She asked. I just shook my head and sat there lazily. So much thoughts about my relationship with Hoseok. After my sister finally finished making coffee, she sat back down on the couch.

"So, Gi, you wanted to talk?" She asked as she sipped from her cup.

"Yeah.... Uhm, noona... What if I feel nervous and I feel like there are butterflies in my tummy whenever I'm with this particular someone?" I asked.

She chuckled lightly. "Why are you asking me that when you've had tons of girlfriends and even now?"

"Well, this is a different case."

"How so?" She asked curiously. Is it okay to tell her? I mean I trust her A LOT. She was always there for me and I guess she'd support me, right?

"Well... Its a guy...." I said hesitantly.

"Y-you're gay?" She stuttered.

"No! I'm not gay... Its just that.... its just with this particular person, other than that, no one else."

"Well... Care on telling me who it is?" She said with an amused look.

"Uhmm... Its uhmm...." There was a lump stuck in my throat unable for me to speak.

"Hoseok, right?" She said as if she knew the whole time.

"Huh? H-how did you know??" I asked in surprise.

"Tch. I knew this would happen anytime." She scoffed. "So tell me what happened."

"Well... He fell asleep on my lap that time. It was the first time I actually saw his sleeping face and I decided it was really cute. Then I kissed him." I sighed. My sister squealed madly.

"God! That's so ing cute!"

"No it wasn't." I pouted. "Noona, y'know this could destroy our friendship. We wouldn't always be the same anymore. He'd be awkward with me if he knew that I pulled a dirty trick on him."

"Gi, do you even know how that kid looks at you? It looks like he's been longing for you to love him back his whole life."

"Huh?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"I'm saying he has feelings for you, pabo." She gently smacked me.

Feelings?

"Hoseok has feelings for me? Noona, that's impossible." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ugh, Yoongi you definitely haven't read any stories about best friends falling in love?? Seriously." She rolled her eyes.

"Look, noona I just don't want to assume that because it isn't easy like that. If I assume then I'll expect too much." I gave her a skeptic look.

"Gi, you should try. Its better to let out those feelings of yours. And I'm sure that Hoseok won't get mad if you tell him. He'll try to understand." My sister smiled.

"Noona, it's easier said than done." I sighed.

"Look, Gi, when love is by your side, nothing's ever easy. Most of your problems doesn't seem to fade away. But all we have to do is try. Sometimes we pass through relationships and realize they're just flings. They sometimes get us closer to the person we were rightfully looking for. And for you, all you ever needed is your best friend."

---------------------
Hi! So this whole chapter was so corny with love advices and , but hopefully it was enough for you guys! Hope you liked it! And I think I'll be updating two more chapters later. Bye~

Sydney \(^ω^\)