Don't You Notice?: 6

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We all just finished dinner and Yoongi and Hoseok already went home.

I'm so happy that Jimin and I are back to being friends again.

"Tae~ will you please get off my back?" Jimin whined.

"Hmm... Why?"

"Because you're damn heavy. Like Jesus Christ." He cursed. I got off his back and just sat beside him.

"ChimChim, sleep here will you?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Have a sleepover. Its been such a long time since we've done that." I pouted.

"But I don't have any clothes with me." He argued.

"You could use mine."

"How 'bout underwear?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Use mine as well." His face turned red. Aww cute as ! I pinched his cheeks. "So cute."

"Tae~" He whined. "It hurtch." I laughed at his muffled voice. Ahhh! So cute!

"Jiminnie! You're so cute. I swear you're going to kill me one day!" I laughed.

"Even cuter than your boyfriend?" He asked, which made me stop laughing. I just looked at him. Is he cuter than Jungkook? "Hey! I'm just kidding don't take it seriously! I know your boyfriend's cuter." He said with eyebrows furrowed.

He lied down on my lap and closed his eyes for awhile. I began to his hair and get lost in his features. Did he fall asleep? He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. He still looks cute. Except when he does aegyo. I laughed inwardly at the thought.

I continued to examine him more. I bit my lip. I was suddenly leaning in closer to him. Why am I doing this? Our faces were only centimeters apart right now. What should I do? Should I? No. I would be cheating on Jungkook, wouldn't I? While I was contemplating on my thoughts, Jimin's eyes suddenly fluttered open and I was surprised and leaned back, hitting my head on the wall. I hissed in pain.

Jimin immediately sat up and put his hand on my head.

"Taehyung, are you okay??" He asked in shock. I nodded and he continued caressing the back of my head. "Aish. Be more careful next time." He scolded. "Wait here. I'll just get ice." He said and ran out of my room.

Why did I even do that in the first place?

JIMIN'S POV

I ran out of Taehyung's room and ran down the stairs. I bumped one of the maids on the way down muttering an unending apology.

"Master Jimin, do you need anything?" The maid that I bumped asked.

"Uhm... No its fine, I'll get it myself and I'm really sorry for bumping you." I bowed and rushed to he kitchen.

I thought about what I caught Taehyung was about to do. Was I right or am I just assuming that he was about to kiss me? No. Maybe he just leaned in or something. Yeah. He wouldn't do that at all.

I walked to the fridge and opened the freezer compartment of it and got a pack of ice. I walked back to Taehyung's room and threw him the ice pack.

"Thanks." He said as he put the pack on the spot where he hit his head.

"Taehyung. C-can I borrow your clothes? I wanna talk a bath already." I asked nervously. It was freakin' embarrassing to ask that y'know. I mean maybe when we were kids we used to borrow each other's shirts.

"Okay, I'll just pick it out." He said and went over to his dresser to pick some clothes for me. He threw me some clothes.

"Will that be okay?" He asked. I unfolded the clothes and it was a simple black shirt and loose shorts. Don't forget the boxers of course.

"Uhm... Taehyung will it really be okay if I used your boxers?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah its fine." He smirked. I just gulped and made my over inside his bathroom. Taehyung threw something at me and turned around giving a glare.

"Towel." Was all he said. I bent down to pick up the fallen towel, finally entering his humongous bathroom. I feel like I'm in a damn hotel.

After my long refreshing bath inside Taehyung's hotel-like bathroom, I rubbed the towel to dry my hair.

"Your turn." I said. Taehyung nodded and proceeded inside the bathroom.

I sat comfortable on his bed and scrolled through my phone. I got a message from Hoseok.

Hoseok: Are you home already?

Me: I'm sleeping over at Taehyung's house tonight.

Hoseok: Jinjja? Kekeke~ behave yourself Jiminnie! XD

Me: Yah! Of course I will!

Hoseok: So how 'bout that kiss awhile ago, huh? Did you like it? You're first kiss from your best friend as well as your first love! Kekeke~

Me: Don't tease me Hoseok! It was fine... It wasn't bad for my first kiss. I guess.

Hoseok: Kyahhhh! Kyeopta! I really wish you two good luck (*^▽^*)

Me: Kamsa~ So.... How are you and Yoongi? Did you get home already?

Hoseok: Yeah we did.

Me: Well, I also wish you luck on your relationship!

Hoseok: Kamsa! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I wish I really do have a chance.

Me: You do. Just think positive. You'll be okay (^v^)

Hoseok: Thank you Jiminnie! Well, good night, baby! Sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite! ( ˘ ³˘)❤

Me: Ewww! Kekeke~! Good night Hoseok! Bye bye!

Hoseok: (^ω^)

I closed my phone and placed it on the bed side table. Taehyung went out of the bathroom and sat beside me.

"Jimin, are you going to sleep already?" Taehyung asked as he dried his hair.

"Hmmm... I think so... I'm kinda tired too." I yawned.

"Okay." Taehyung said and went over to the switch to close the light, only the moonlight from the window illuminated the room. Taehyung threw his towel on the couch and sat on the bed next to me. I lied down and wrapped the balnket over us. Taehyung placed himself beside me and hugged me, my head on his chest.

"Good night, Taehyung."

"Good night, Jimin." I felt him smile.

This was just perfect.

-------------------
Annyeong! So here ya go! Another chapter finally! I'll try to update three chapters today, including this. I hope you liked it! Bye bye~

Sydney (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ