Converse High: 13

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Today is the departure of Namjoon and Jin from Jin's grandparents' humble abode. They woke up extra early today to go to Namjoon's home town, Ilsan. Namjoon and Jin bid Jin's grandmother and grandfather goodbye and thanks for that hospitality before going.

"So where to next?" Jin asked curiously.

"You'll see." Namjoon smiled. "For now, take your beauty nap, princess." Namjoon teased.

"Shut up!" Jin laughed as he shoved Namjoon playfully, but he couldn't deny that he needed sleep right now because it was still so dark.

The car ride to Ilsan was silent since the whole time Jin was asleep, but in a matter of hours, Namjoon got where he wanted to be.

"Jin.... Wake up." Namjoon said, gently shaking Jin. Jin's beautiful eyelashes fluttered as his eyes opened. He sat up properly and looked in his surroundings, still hazy. They were in front of a condo.

"Namjoon, where are we?" Jin asked, his eyes finally awakening.

"Ilsan... In front of my aunt's condo." Namjoon gave Jin a small smile. "C'mon." Namjoon said and took off his seatbelt getting out of his car. Jin also took out his seatbelt and got out of the car, the sun shining in his eyes. He squinted in pain and covered his eyes with his arm.

Namjoon handed Jin his bad and held his hand, going inside the lobby and proceeding to the elevators. Namjoon had informed his aunt of his visit and she had given him her condo floor and unit. Namjoon pressed the level they were going to and arrived in no time.

Namjoon searched for his aunt's condo unit and stood in front of the door, ringing the doorbell. They heard locks open and the click of the door being unlocked. The door revealing Namjoon's aunt, who looked really young and pretty.

"Oh! Namjoon! You're here!" His aunt exclaimed giving him a big hug. "Hey aunt." Namjoon laughed as he hugged back. His aunt released from the hug and turned to Jin.

"Oh and is this your boyfriend??" His aunt exclaimed, making Jin's cheeks turn pink.

"Yes." Namjoon confirmed proudly which made Jin blush more.

"Well, he's quite a looker, I could tell you." She smiled. She patted Jin and also gave him a hug, except much softer than the one she gave Namjoon awhile ago.

"Well, boys make yourself at home. I'll just be going to work. Here's the spare." She said throwing the keys to Namjoon. "See you later." She smiled at both boys and stalked away.

"She knows?" Jin asked with a bit surprise.

"Yeah. Well, she's a lesbian, so...." Namjoon shrugged. Jin's mouth just formed an 'o' and followed Namjoon inside the unit. It was kinda big. It seemed like there were two bedrooms. Namjoon placed his bag beside the couch and so did Jin.

"So what do you want to do today?" Namjoon asked, sitting on the comfy couch.

"Well, let's roam around your home town?" Jin suggested. Namjoon nodded happily and held Jin's hand again, walking out the door and locking it after.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Here eat this." Namjoon said as he held up food-on-a-stick, which obviously was street food. Jin looked skeptical about not at first, but the taste shocked him. "Tasty isn't it?" Namjoon grinned. Jin nodded, speechless. "Want more?" Namjoon offered and Jin nodded quickly, Namjoon feeding him more.

After eating some street food, they proceeded to more sightseeing and buying souvenirs.

They went to a dock, lots of people there and it was honestly breathtaking. Hand in hand, Namjoon and Jin just looked through the dock, miles and miles of water there. People passing them by. Jin laid his head on Namjoon's shoulder, he's been smiling the whole time.

"Namjoon, I could tell that you are the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Me, too, Jin. Me, too."

--------------
Crap! I at date scenes I swear I'm gonna cry.... So I'm sorry if the descriptions are ty because I haven't done much research about these places and whatever ugh sorry its half-assed. Although I'd love seeing and reading Namjin date, I just wished writing this date scene would be finished so yeah.... Still hope you liked it! Bye~

*maybe imma do a triple update ;)*

Sydney (。・ω・。)