Converse High: 2

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

NAMJOON'S POV

Since that day, I haven't laid a hand on SeokJin and other people were questioning it. There was not a day that I'd beat him up and now here I am staring at him again in the cafeteria.

"Hey, Namjoon, people have been questioning, why you haven't been beating up that target. They're already getting suspicious. How would you keep your secret?" Yoongi asked.

"What secret?" I asked, brows furrowed.

"That you like the target, ." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I don't." I said and turned my attention back to Jin. Why am I still defending myself? I guess its pretty obvious now, but why can't I just say it?

"Namjoon you're also making it hard on all of us. Everyone knows you're bi, so you don't have to hide that uality of yours. We just really need to know what you truly feel for that guy." Hoseok finally said.

"I don't know..." I trailed off.
I just can't beat him up anymore because of what I've been feeling. I can't just punch that pretty face of his anymore.

"Hey guys, have you seen Taehyung?" Jimin suddenly asked. We all shook our head. Jimin nodded and left, maybe to go look for Taehyung. Now that you mention it, that Jungkook kid isn't there as well.

----------------
Hi! Sorry for short updates, I think I'll be doing short updates for this story, but I think I might update 2-3 chapters every time I update to make up for short updates. Hope you liked it! Please comment and vote so I'd know your thoughts about it. Thanks for reading! Peace out ✌

Sydney \(^▽^@)ノ