Don't You Notice?: 11

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIMIN'S POV

Another day at school, another day of moving on. Well, trying to, at the least. I was studying for a quiz today when Jackson suddenly approached me.

"Hi Jimin!" He greeted cheerfully, sitting at the seat beside me.

"Hi Jackson." I smiled.

"So what's up?"

"Well, I'm studying for a quiz that we have today." I replied.

"Oh, is that so? Well, carry on, sorry if I disrupted your studying." He said, already starting to stand up, but I pulled him down, making him look at me in amusement. I quickly took off my hand of his wrist and blushed in embarrassment, "Sorry."

He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "It's okay."

"Uhm... You can go now." I said awkwardly. He nodded, but before he left, "Jimin.... Please... Please.... Go on that date that I've been wanting to go on so badly. Please accept. Or maybe just a simple hang out is all I ask. Please." Jackson pleaded. Not the dramatical pleading, like dropping on your knees, but the normal pleading.

I gave it some thought and I sighed in defeat, "Okay." His face looked so happy that I can't even explain. He cheered really loudly which drew everyone's attention to him and it was quite embarrassing.

"I'll pick you up at your house... Tomorrow at 7 and we'll hang out, maybe some basketball. Is that alright with you?" Jackson asked.

"Since its a Friday tomorrow, why not?" I smiled.

"Well, see you tomorrow then." He grinned and walked back to his seat. I was supposed to resume my studying when I felt another tap on my shoulder. I looked around and saw my two best friends mischievously grinning at me.

"Hey! So you got a date tomorrow! And you finally gave Jackson a chance!" Sehun said real loudly causing people to look at him as well. I 'shh'ed him.

"Don't be so noisy, Sehun! And its not even a date. Its just a hang out" I groaned.

"Okay whatever, but I'm so excited for you!!" He squealed much more lowly now. "Its good that you have Jackson a chance. Its another step to moving on."

"Yeah, Sehun's right. I wish you have fun tomorrow. Don't do anything too fun." Kai winked and they walked back to their seats.

Crazy.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I skipped school I day since it wasn't going to be any different from any other day. I decided to walk in a neighborhood I used to walk in. I haven't visited it in a while, but it had improved since the last time I went here.

I went to a nearby ice cream parlor and drowned the sadness of the day by eating a parfait.

After eating the parfait, I went to the park and sat on the nearby bench, pondering about what would happen to my life. Will I ever see my best friend ever again? I plugged in my earphones and drowned my surroundings with the music, finally drifting off to sleep.

~~~~

"Taehyung?"

"Taehyung?"

"TAEHYUNG!"

I bounced awake and the person in front of me was a but blurry, my eyes still readjusting to the.... Night sky?

I took out my earphones and saw...

"Jackson?" I asked. Jackson is one of my friends from before that I haven't really kept in touch with. He looks like he just came from the basketball court noticing him wearing his basketball uniform, with a ball under his arms and how sweaty he actually is.

"Taehyung, it is you. I haven't seen or heard from you for awhile." He said, taking a seat beside me. I fixed my posture and sat uprightly.

"Yeah. Its been awhile, too. How are you doing?" I asked, trying to make a conversation.

"Well, I'm doing fine. Are you by any chance homophobic?" He asked randomly.

"No, why?"

"Well, that's good because I could tell you that I met this boy who just transferred here and I could say I've taken a liking to him. Like I even tried to ask him on a date or hang out countless of times, but today I got lucky and he agreed to hang out with me. I'm so happy right now." He explained ecstatically.

"Well, I'm happy for you, too. I've got a boyfriend of my own though."

"Cool. So what exactly are you doing here?"

"Well, trying to drown my thoughts out, trying to think. Trying to look for my best friend, to be precise."

"Really? What happened?"

"Well, he left without saying anything."

"If that's so.... Why don't I help you with that? What's his name? I might know him."

"Park Jimin."

------------------
Hellooooo!! So here's an update for Don't You Notice?!! Lol cliffhanger, but I'll be trying to update two chapters today! So, stay tuned and thanks for reading! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)