Difference: 3

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

HOSEOK'S POV

I'm happy that Jimin decided to go to school now because I miss the kid, but then again, his cold act towards Taehyung is incredible and at the same time saddening. Taehyung looked like a swollen puppy because of how Jimin treats him.

But I also have my own problems.

I don't know why, but Yoongi is also acting cold and awkward towards me. I've asked him why, but he just denied it. It really hurts me when he shoves me away when I try to lie down on his lap.

Now, I'm just going home from my part time job. Damn I'm tired. The boss made me clean the whole place up then after he let me manage the counter which had many angry customers waiting. My boss is such a pain in the . So ing cruel. Wait... That sounded wrong... Wahh! ! I just imagined it! Its gonna scar me for life.

I groaned aloud as I walked along the road to our apartment complex. I got my keys out from my pocket and put it into the keyhole. I opened the door and saw Yoongi just silently sitting on the couch, in front of the TV.

"Welcome home." He said.

I made my way to the couch and sat down beside him and plopped down on his lap. Of course he shoved me off. I'm getting tired of getting shoved off. Its annoying.

"Why do you keep on shoving me off??" I asked irritated.

"Because..." He said and rubbed the back of his neck uneasily.

"Because what?" I asked impatiently.

"Just because."

We stood in an eerily awkward silence. He suddenly stood up and made his way to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Girlfriend's." He muttered and with that he left the apartment. I put my face into my palms.

"Why is he doing this?" I whimpered and felt hot tears make its way down my face.

----------------
Double update! So here's a short and sad update for Hoseok huhu T^T... Hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney \(^ω^\)