Don't You Notice?: 10

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Today was a rainy day. I've been going to Jimin's old apartment for nearly two weeks now and there were still no signs of Jimin. Damn it! Where did he even transfer?! They wouldn't give me any information about where he transferred.

Truly, I missed Jimin. He was the best of friends, I mean not that the others aren't, its just that he understands me more and we've been with each other the longest.

I slid down to the ground and sulked.

I went back to the time we kissed. I suddenly remembered that dare. I remembered how our lips moved in perfect sync. His kissable, plump lips touching mine.

Wait... This is wrong. He's my best friend. Its wrong. And I have a boyfriend.

I turned my head to the side, looking over at the cars passing by. I suddenly saw a figure walking towards the apartment and it sorta looked like Jimin. I blinked my eyes a few times and rubbed it, but I knew it was too good to be true. He disappeared right before my eyes.

Where are you, Jiminnie?

JIMIN'S POV

I decided to go back to my old apartment for just a little visit since I'm still paying rent there. I also missed my old home.

As I was nearing to my apartment, I saw a sulking figure right about my door. I squinted and I noticed it was Taehyung. He goes here?

He faced my way and he looked at me with a surprised face. , I've been caught. He blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes, taking my chance to escape. I his in a nearby corner, hoping not to be noticed.

I looked over at Taehyung and he just shrugged it off and continued sulking. I sighed in relief.

I decided that today wasn't a good time to check my apartment so I went back to my house. Did I mention that I was living with my friends? They offered me a room when I met them and I agreed instantly. It was a good bargain. Kyungsoo was a great cook, I heard. Good cooking is all I need.

"Hey, Jimin! What's up?" Sehun said as I arrived at the house. Everyone looked real busy today. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Luhan were studying, Kris was reading a book, Chanyeol was playing basketball outside alone, Kai and Tao were playing video games and Xiumin and Chen were nowhere to be found. To be honest, I think I know where they are now.

"How was the visit to your apartment?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Well, he was there." I sighed as I sat down on the couch with Sehun.

"Jinjja?" Luhan asked pretty shocked and the look on their faces seemed like they were anticipating something.

"Yeah."

"What happened?" Kai asked eagerly, pausing the game, which made Tao complain, but made him shut up in a minute.

"Well, he was there... Maybe waiting. I don't know."

"Maybe, he misses you!" Luhan announced. I just shrugged and he frowned. "Maybe you shouldn't have transferred schools anymore." Luhan suggested.

"If he didn't transfer schools then he wouldn't have been able to meet awesome friends like us." Tao remarked. I just chuckled.

"Tao's right. And you know... I transferred because I'm the crybaby I am."

"Jimin. Don't start with that. You are not a crybaby. Everyone always get hurt. No one has the right to call you a crybaby because they don't know how much you've actually been going through. Its gonna be fine, Jimin." Kyungsoo comforted, sanding up and giving me a comforting hug.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Baby. Are you okay? You don't seem to smile as much anymore." Jungkook said, snapping me out of my thoughts. He looks completely concerned.

"Yes I'm okay, baby." I tried to muster up the best smile I could. He frowned.

"No. You're not okay. Please tell me what's wrong." Jungkook pleaded. I just sighed.

"Its just that I really miss my best friend. He's like a brother to me. We've been together for a long time now and I don't know why, but I feel like I'm losing him already." I said pathetically. Jungkook rubbed my back and side-hugged me.

"Hey, its gonna be okay. One day you'll see Jimin again, okay? Don't lose hope."

"Hey, I'm here." Hoseok said.

----------------
Hello!!! So as you know I update like short chapters for this story... I mean for all the stories, but yeah. Sorry if its boring and full of emotions and ... Thanks for reading! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)