Don't You Notice?: 14

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIMIN'S POV

"Taehyung." Kyungsoo called out and as Kyungsoo did that, he turned his head around and there was a huge smile on his face when his eyes landed on me. He immediately jumped up and ran to me, hugging me to death.

"ing hell. I missed you so much Jiminnie." He sighed in relief as he buried his face into my neck. His touch was enough to drive me insane. Tears suddenly welled out of my face. I don't know. All of a sudden I just couldn't take it. His voice, his face, his touch. I just missed too much that the feelings inside of me just couldn't handle being locked up inside. I just really missed him so I hugged him as tight as he did and buried my face on his shoulder, wetting his shirt. I just feel really stupid for overreacting over such a little thing like my feelings and having to move away to the other side of town.

"I missed you, too." I muffled. I think Kyungsoo and Kai left since I didn't feel any other presences rather than ours.

"Then why did you leave Jimin? Why? We all missed you. I don't know if I was the one that missed you the most out of all of us, but it felt like it." He said as he released from the hug, wiping my tears in the process.

"Its complicated." I sniffled.

"Aren't I your best friend? Isn't it that you could tell me everything. Anything that you have problem with?" He said, caressing my arms. What am I supposed to say? That I'm so in love with you ever since? I don't think that's happening.

"Yeah, well that's the point... I don't know Taehyung... Just ask Hoseok." I said. He gave me a concerned look, but shook it away.

"Fine. I won't push it. I just really missed you. You disappeared without telling me, I was just curious." He said and hugged me again. I just hugged back and we stayed there for a little while.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey, do you like want to go back for today and see our friends?" Taehyung suddenly asked while we chatted with everyone. He got to know my new friends and he got along with them pretty well.

"Yeah sure." I gave a small smile. You didn't know it, but I haven't seen them in awhile and I actually miss them. I'd have to catch up on how Hoseok is also doing.

"Let's go, then." He grinned and dragged me away from the living room where everyone was.

"I'll be back later!" I shouted as Taehyung dragged me.

"Okay! Have fun and be safe! Bring him back by dinner!" Kyungsoo yelled back and we got out of the house.

"Okay!" Taehyung shouted back.

We started walking to the direction of my old neighborhood and Taehyung and I started small talk.

"So how're you and Jungkook?" I asked. I at least had the obligation to ask him about that relationship even if it did hurt.

"We're okay. I think we were supposed to go on a date today, but then I canceled since I really wanted to see you." Taehyung said, somehow a sad expression was on his face.

"Why did you cancel? I mean you could've gone next time. He's your boyfriend, he should be you first priority." I scolded. Even though I like Taehyung and he'd go as far to cancel a date with his boyfriend to go looking for me, I don't think that's right. As much as it hurts I'm only the best friend.

"I'd just get to see you once, y'know. We could go on a date any time." He said. I just sighed and didn't say anything. I just noticed now that our hands were intertwined. I know I'm supposed to pull away and its wrong, but this only happens once, right?

~~~~~~~~~~

In a matter of time, we finally got to my old neighborhood and we stopped at Hoseok and Yoongi's apartment.

"Yoongi!" Taehyung banged on the door. The door opened and the sweet aroma of food came out of the aprtment.

"What is---- Jimin?" He said with a surprised looked on his face.

"Hey." I smiled. He came over and gave me a big hug.

"I missed you, shorty." He joked.

"Hey don't call me short! We're just three centimeters apart." I retorted. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Come in." He said and led us in.

"Is Hoseok here?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's in the bathroom taking a shower." Yoongi nodded to the door on the other side of the room.

"So who's cooking?" Taehyung asked.

"Uhm.... Me." Yoongi answered unsurely.

"You can cook?" Taehyung and I said in unison. We both got a slap on the head.

"Of course, I can cook. What the hell are you talking about?" He glared. "I know I'm lazy, but hell I could cook."

"I thought Hosek did it all for you." I giggled.

"No, he doesn't."

"Hey Yoongi, who's th--- JIMINNIE??" Hoseom exclaimed once he saw me. He ran to me and pounced on me, literally. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He cried.

"I missed you, too, Hoseok." I smiled cheekily. "Now get off me." I whined. "You're heavy." He pouted and got off me.

"Fine then." He said and slumped beside Yoongi and Yoongi draped his arm over Hoseok's shoulders and Hoseok laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Are you like.... A thing now?" I asked my eyes widening a bit. Hoseok just gave me a knowing smile. I jumped up in excitement.

"Holy . I've waited for this for so long. I'm so happy for you Hoseok! You got what you wanted." I exclaimed and pounced on them, hugging them tightly.

"Yah! You're so heavy, Jimin!" Yoongi chuckled and along with Hoseok, pushed me off of them. Taehyung just chuckled.

"Well aren't you cute." He said and I blushed at that little comment. When I went back to sit beside him, he hugged me and let go.

"I'm just really happy that you got what you wanted Hoseok." I smiled, but then I frowned. "Meanwhile there's me..." I sulked.

"Hey Jimin, you'll get him soon enough. Good comes to those people who wait." He said inspirationally, I guess.

"He has a damn boyfriend, don't expect me to just sweep him off of his feet. He won't let him go that easily anyways." I huffed. Now, Taehyung and Yoongi were looking confused as .

"Woah woah woah. You like someone Jimin??" Taehyung said as he looked in front of me.

"Uhm.... I guess." I shrugged. He has no ing idea.

"Well, who is it?" He asked eagerly.

"Its a secret." I stuck my tongue out.

"What?! I'm your best friend! That's ing outrageous!" He pouted.

"Well, its a secret." I repeated.

"Lemme guess.... Is it Jackson?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"How'd you know Jackson?" I asked curiously. I certainly didn't tell him anything about Jackson.

"Someone I know from before. Anyways, is it him?" He urged. He wanted desperately to know the answer, but I just shrugged. "It is him! Oh my god!" He laughed. "Well wouldn't you make the perfect couple? He likes you already! Why don't you just confess?"

"Who's Jackson?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh, just someone who's taken an interest in me." I shrugged. "But I don't like him."

"Is that so?" He pouted. I just nodded. I looked at the time and saw it was almost dinner time.

"Hey guys, I have to get going. I have to be back by dinner." I said as I stood up.

"So soon? But we still have a lot to talk about." Hoseok stood up as well, pouting.

"I'm sorry, let's talk some other time, I'll just call you." I smiled. I didn't need to get his number since I have it.

"That's a promise, okay?" He asked and I just nodded. I hugged Hoseok and Yoongi before Taehyung and I got going.

"Oh yeah, Kyungsoo said I'd have to bring you back by dinner." He said sadly. "I just got to see you now. I'm gonna miss you again."

"Hey, we could hang out some other time. Just call me any time you want." I smiled.

"Be sure to answer it this time, okay?" He chuckled, but with that sad look in his eyes.

"Yes I'll answer it this time."

----------------
Omg I can't believe I did a really long chapter..... I should make longer chapters to avoid having so much parts for this story like seriously you'll get bored by reading this at some point. Anyways, I think Jimin changed moods throughout the story because my mood changed, too, like I had a headache awhile ago, but anyways, sorry for keeping you waiting :(( and credits to @KpopKupcake for the cover! Yay! Idk if I'll be making double or triple updates, but I'll try. Thanks for reading! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)