Converse High: 5

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

NAMJOON'S POV

Last night was memorable for me. I loved the way how SeokJin would looks so irritated at me. How he would look so cute. How he would looks so y in my baggy clothes. I loved the way he blushes. He drives me crazy. I'm falling for him too hard.

JIN'S POV

Today, I decided to talk to Jungkook about my date last night. Of course, I have to let my best friend know. I also wanted to ask him how he's been doing because he's always spending time with his new boyfriend, Taehyung. It was finally time he actually said yes to Taehyung as well.

I told Jungkook to meet me in the coffee shop at about 12 noon and its already 11 am. I should get dressed.

After getting dressed, which we've established is a long time, it was already 11:30 and I had to get going.

"Bye mom!" I bid as she kissed my forehead.

"Going on a date again?" She smirked.

"Nope. Gonna meet Jungkook. Bye mom, Jungkook will kill me if I'm late."

"Okay, just be back before dinner, alright?" I nodded and ran out the door. Its true. Jungkook will kill me if I'm late.

Right on time, I just got to the cafe and saw Jungkook sitting inside drinking coffee. As the tiny bell rang. Which signaled another customer coming in, Jungkook looked at me and smiled. I walked to him and smiled as well.

"Hi Jungkook."

"Hi Jin! I missed you!" He giggled.

"Well, its because you've been spending so much time with your new boyfriend!" I teased and he blushed. "So how ya been doing?"

"Well, I've been doing good, but I had so much assignments and projects this week and to be honest I'm just so stressed. I'm sorry that I haven't been spending time with you that much." He said as he lowered his head.

"Its fine." I smiled.

"So how 'bout you? What about you and Namjoon? Are you guys dating? I'm so curious." He bombarded and was jumping on his chair in excitement.

"Well, we had a date last night and... It was okay." I fidgeted and was blushing. I still had his clothes and I was sniffing it like crazy when I woke up this morning. That was creepy.

"How did it go?" He asked excitedly.

"Well, he took me to a beach then... Yeah." I was to embarrassed to say the rest.

"Well at least you got a date with your oh-so one true love." He laughed.

"Yah!" I smacked him on his shoulder. He just continued laughing. I just sighed, "Let's just talk about something else, alright? We have to catch up on each other y'know." He nodded in agreement and we started talking.

First off, Jungkook started. I was so shocked when he lost his ity to Taehyung. I stood up from my chair, outraged and he was trying to calm me down. Taehyung ed my friend! In the ing rooftop! Seriously?!

Aish.

Then we started to talk some more and drown ourselves with lots of coffee.

Time passed by and sadly it was time to go.

"Bye, Jin. I hope we could always talk!" Jungkook waved as he was going the opposite direction.

"Yes me too! Bye!" I smiled as I waved back and also went the opposite direction.

NAMJOON'S POV

Today I was on the way to Taehyung's house where we always gathered since his house was practically like a mansion. I decided to wall and not use the car because I think I needed some more fresh air and Taehyung's house wasn't far from here.

I'm still wondering what happened to Jimin and Taehyung. As well as Yoongi and Hoseok because lately Yoongi has been pushing Hoseok away from him. I'm worried about their friendship.

While walking along the alleyways, I heard someone whimpering for help. Maybe he was getting beat up. I have a good heart. I'll help.

I went inside the alleyway and saw multiple guys surrounding one boy.

"Hey." I called out. They turned around, sparing me a glance for the boy. My eyes widened and my blood boiled when I saw him.

"N-namjoon?" The guy stuttered. Hmmm... They're from my school.

"Scram." I said darkly. If they didn't, they know what I could do to them.

"Yah, let's go!" One said and they all ran, but before I let them escape, I gave them a hard punch in the gut for being s. After they ran away, I walked towards Jin who was all beat up in the corner, like he's struggling for air.

I brought him into my arms.

"Hey, Jin. I'll bring you to the hospital, okay? Just stay with me." I said as I carried him bridal style and ran to the hospital as fast as I can.

-----------------------
Hellloooiii! Haha so here's the new chapter... Was that a cliffhanger for you.... Or what?? :/ anyways hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney \(^ω^\)