Difference: 6

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

HOSEOK'S POV

Its been two days since Yoongi confessed he was gay or maybe biual, but we've kept it close between the two of us, no awkwardness. He let me sleep on his lap again though.

"When did Namjoon ever sit with Jin?" Taehyung questioned. We turned our heads to Namjoon and Jin's direction. He's right.

"Well, maybe we could ask Namjoon later." Yoongi shrugged.

"Well, where's your boyfriend, Taehyung?" I teased.

"Well, he's working on a project, again. He said he's super busy this week again, being stormed with projects, homeworks and whatnot." I just nodded my head.

I know Yoongi told me that he wouldn't tell me who he likes, but curiosity struck me hard.

"Yoongi! So... Who do you like?" I asked again while walking home.

"Aish... Hoseok, how many times have you asked that already?" Yoongi grunted. I turned silent as we just walked home.

When we got home I fixed my things for work and told Yoongi that I'll be going.

YOONGI'S POV

Ahhh... Hoseok keeps in asking who it is. Its driving me crazy. Seriously.

But maybe I should ask my sister some advice again while Hoseok's gone, yeah?

I grabbed the dorm keys and proceeded to my sister's place.

HOSEOK'S POV

Today was a very busy day and I was worn out. Finally, my shift has ended and I could go home and rest.

I walked like a zombie to the path my apartment. Ahh, seriously, my back hurts.

When I finally got to our apartment complex and arrived at my doorstep, I fished the keys out of my pocket and inserted it in the keyhole.

I pushed the door open to find that no one's home. Tch. Yoongi didn't even bother to tell me that he was going out.

I ate dinner alone and left some for Yoongi. I don't know if he already ate dinner, so just in case. I decided to wait for him and just watch television to pass the time, but nonetheless, from tiredness, I fell asleep quite easily.

Maybe after about 2 hours, I woke up again, I'm a light sleeper. I looked at the clock, it was 10:13 already. Where is Yoongi?

I walked groggily to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. I heard the door knob jiggle and I ran back to the couch, pretending to be asleep. I wanted to surprise Yoongi, kekekeke...

I heard Yoongi's footsteps resonate the room and I could feel them walking towards me. I heard rustling and shuffling and I felt a presence in front of me. I felt Yoongi brush my fringe and it tickled. I was fighting back the giggle that I wanted to let out so bad.

"Good night, Hoseok." He mumbled. I was about to surprise him, but I was the one who was surprised.

So surprised.

His lips was as soft and kissable as they were in my dreams. I was in total bliss. The mistake I made was to wrap my arms around his neck and get carried away. Yoongi immediately pulled back, feeling my action.

"H-Hoseok??"

--------------------
Lol I'm in the mood to cliffhang XD I'm sorry, but you'll find out in the next chapter. Hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ