Don't You Notice?: 17

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIMIN'S POV

Jackson and I have been going out more and all I have to say is that I'm really enjoying myself. I really like hanging out with him.

But then I've also been hanging out with Taehyung and the gang as well, and of course I'll enjoy myself.

"So do you think Hide's really dead?" Taehyung asked. We just recently finished Tokyo Ghoul. I know that anime has been there since 2014, but hey sometimes we don't have the time.

"I don't know, but , I hope not because that would be really sad. He's like one of the people who lightens up the mood in Tokyo Ghoul," I said in a sad tone. I mean like it was enough for me to cry.

"Yeah," He sighed.

"Jimin! Dinner's ready!" I heard Kyungsoo shout from downstairs.

"I'll be down in a minute!" I shouted back. "Hey, Tae, I'll call you later, okay?"

"Okay! Bye~"

"Bye," I smiled to myself as I looked at the wallpaper on my phone, which is a recent selfie Taehyung and I took. We looked so goofy. I placed my phone on my bedside table and I dashed out of my room and down the stairs.

"Geez, what took you so long?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well, I was talking with Taehyung," I answered with a smile still plastered on my face as I sat down in between Sehun and Kai as always. And of course, they had to tease me by nudging me and giving each other those weird looks. I just shook my head.

"Thank you, Kyungsoo for the good food, as always," Kai stated with a grin on his face as he pecked Kyungsoo's cheek while Kyungsoo just blushed.

~~~~~~

After eating, I immediately got back to my phone and dialed Taehyung, but he didn't answer. I dialed him several times, but he wasn't picking up. Well, I guess he's busy.

I sulked on my bed as I placed my phone on the stomach. I stares at the ceiling out of boredom and suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate on my stomach. I immediately grabbed my phone, expecting it was like a text from Taehyung, but instead I got one from Jackson. Nonetheless, I smiled, because like I said, I liked talking to him.

From: Jackson (●'∀`●)

Walk at the park with me? :)

To: Jackson (●'∀`●)

Ofc :)

From: Jackson (●'∀`●)

I'll see you at our usual spot

To: Jackson (●'∀`●)

Ayt, be there in 5

From: Jackson (●'∀`●)

I'll be waiting ;)

To: Jackson (●'∀`●)

You sound like a ing ert 😂😂

From: Jackson (●'∀`●)

Kidding! Now, hurry!

To: Jackson (●'∀`●)

Okay! Okay!

And with that I hurriedly changed into my casual clothes. I dashed down the stairs and told everyone I was about to meet with Jackson. And as my best friends, Sehun and Kai just had to tease me.

"Hmm... This is a hard decision... Jackmin or Taemin?" Kai asked as he rubbed on his chin like he was thinking deeply.

"Jackmin for the win!" Sehun yelled.

"Well, I'm going for Taemin, so..." He trailed off. "Everyone, cast your votes!" Kai announced and everyone was fussing over it.

"Shut up, guys." I blushed. "I'll be back at around 10?"

"Be safe," Kyungsoo said. I nodded and walked out of the house.

I got to the park in about 5 minutes, like I said. I was at our usual spot, but I didn't see him anywhere in sight. Where the hell is he?

"Boo!" He suddenly shouted into my ear and that made me jump in surprise.

"Ahh! What the , Jackson?! You gave me a ing heart attack! !" I cursed at him. He just started to laugh uncontrollably and fall to the grass. After he got up and was wiping some tears off his eyes, I asked, "Are you done now?"

"Yes." He grinned.

"So why'd you call me?"

"Nothing. Is it bad I just wanted to hang out with you?"

"Nope. I knew you would say that," I smiled.

Our spot was actually far from the scene. Like it was far from the lamp posts, the people and the benches. It was just more quiet and peaceful up here, watching people pass through. Plus, the view on the night sky here is great. You'd just see the stars illuminating the sky. It was really beautiful.

A chill suddenly ran over me. I knew I should've brought a jacket. It was always chilly here, but today it was extra chilly.

"Are you cold?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, a bit," I said while rubbing my hands on my arms repeatedly to at least create some heat.

"Here, have my jacket," He offered as he was already taking it off.

"But aren't you cold?" I asked, concerned.

"Nah, I'm fine. You clearly need it more than I do." He threw it to me and it landed on my face and I quickly wore it.

"Thanks," I smiled.

He lied down on the grass and placed his arms behind his head to use for support and I did the same thing. Now we were looking at the beautifully illuminated sky.

"Isn't the sky beautiful tonight?" I asked.

"Its always beautiful," He smiled.

"Jackson..."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for always taking care of me, for being kind to me, and for being my friend," I blurted out. Like out of ing nowhere and I blushed unconsciously.

"Thank you, too, Jimin... For like being in my life in general." He turned to me and now he was lying on his side, his head resting on his arm. "You know I really like you."

"Yeah, I know." I smiled, but it was kinda sad.

"I know you don't like me in that way though." He said and turned to lie on his back again, facing the sky.

"I'm sorry, Jackson."

"Its okay. I understand. I don't want to force you into doing anything you don't want. I just really want you to be happy. I'll be happy in that way."

"I also want you to be happy, Jackson."

"Just remember, I'll be here with you always, okay?"

"Okay."