Difference: 12

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

HOSEOK'S POV

We almost, I repeat, almost, had in the car. I was scared. Even if I liked Yoongi, it's just that I hadn't had with anyone else before. I mean I rarely got into relationships so I wouldn't know anything about this. I was thankful that Yoongi didn't push into it and just drove to school.

When we got to school, we shamelessly held hand in hand, I mean, we have nothing to be ashamed of, right? We aren't the only gay couple in school.

Suddenly, Sohyun passed us and with her keen eye, she saw our intertwined hands. Oh I forgot that they're still in a relationship! I wanted to take away my grip from Yoongi's hand, but he just held it tighter.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" Sohyun said, glaring at me. "Why are you holding hands with, this?" She said pretty disgusted as she gestured to all of me. I really wanted to punch her right now.

"Sohyun, we're through." Yoongi deadpanned. She looked dramatically shocked. She even ing clenched her heart, who the hell does that?

"What?!" She screeched, getting the attention of everyone in the corridor. "You're dumping me for this ?!"

Okay that's it. I wanted to go up to her and just slap the out of her, but Yoongi beat me to it. Honestly, I was shocked that he'd slap a girl. Or hit one in any form. He wasn't usually like this.

"Don't talk about Hoseok that way." He threatened.

"I can't believe that you've been infected with this disease!" She yelled and dramatically threw her hands up in the air. "You're gonna pay for this, Jung Hoseok." She threatened and stomped down the corridor.

People just threw us weird looks, but then just continued along with whatever they were doing.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"She's a , huh?"

"Definitely."

"Well, we won't have to deal with her anymore." He said comfortingly.

"Yeah. I guess." I gave a smile.

We walked to class together an met up with Namjoon.

"Woah, heard what happened... Are you guys really together now?" He asked in surprise.

"Yeah." I answered sheepishly.

"Well, that's great for you, too." He smiled. "But then Sohyun is a crazy , so I think you should watch out for her." Namjoon warned.

He's right. Sohyun is crazy and she's the kind of girl who'd do anything to get what she wants, now that you think about it.

"Namjoon, shut up." Yoongi said.

"Hey, just saying the truth is all." He held up his hands on defense.

~~~~~~~

I just had work again and as always I'm tired, but then Yoongi is the one I'm looking forward to see so I got a little enthusiastic.

I got home and I could smell Yoongi's cooking once again.

"Welcome home." He turned from cooking to wink at me which made me blush a bit.

"Wow. Cooking two times a row. New record." I joked as I walked towards him, hugging him from behind, burying my face in his shirt.

"Well, don't you love it?" He chuckled.

We set up the plates for dinner and the dinner that was set by Yoongi as well. Over dinner, we talked about our day, even though we've almost been together the whole day. I mean I told him work was horrible today. I mean they made me clean bathrooms, jeez.

Yoongi wasn't really talkative during dinner. While we had dinner before, we were just quiet and it was just quite new. I think this relationship has changed a lot between us.

After dinner, I helped Yoongi wash the dishes and clean up the table. I took a bath after cleaning up the dishes. I saw Yoongi waiting for me inside the room, listening to some music.

I sat down beside him, laying my head on his shoulder comfortably, which may have gotten his attention.

"You wanna sleep?" He asked. I nodded my head tiredly. I took my head off his shoulder and he put away his iPod.

We both laid down beside each other, me facing his chest while his arms were strongly wrapped around me. I could really get used to this.

"Yoongi...." I called out. He hummed in response. "I'm so happy right now that I think this all a dream." I muttered tiredly.

He chuckled, "How many times do I have to tell you this isn't a dream?"

"I know...."

"Hoseok...." He called out. It was my turn to him in response. "I love you." He muttered. I was quite shocked when he said that. I never really thought he'd be the first one to say I love you.

"I-I love you, too, Yoongi." I said as I snuggled into his arms more.

"Good night."

-----------------
Yas yas yas! I updated another chapter yay! Idek why I'm so happy lol when there's probably more stories that I have to update *le cries Han river* anyways I hope you liked the chappie and hopefully I didn't forget if ever they really said I love you to each other from some previous chapters! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)