Converse High: 12

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIN'S POV

"So lead the way." Namjoon gestured. I laughed as we held hands and I led him the way, to wherever we might be going.

"To be honest, I really don't know where to go. I told you, I was just a kid. I didn't venture in the city a lot. I was an indoors kind of person." I admitted with a chuckle.

"Well. Let's just get lost then." He grinned and he pulled me to wherever.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Namjoon and Jin got everywhere in Anyang.... Store to store, buying a lot of souvenirs because obviously he'll miss the place.

"Namjoon, look, I bought this for us." Jin smiled, holding up a necklace in his hand. They both had letter pendants, one was 'J' and the other was 'N'. Its the first letter of their names. "Then here's a matching bracelet." Jin held up two bracelets in his hands, both matching.

"Jin... It looks gorgeous." Namjoon smiled goofily. His boyfriend was so cute, buying this.

"Its a symbol of our love... And our first official date." Jin smiled, giving Namjoon a small peck on the cheek. Jin excitedly walked behind Namjoon, placing the necklace with the initial 'J' and Namjoon did the same with the initial 'N'. They both wore their bracelets. They also bought some souvenirs for the friends.

They literally took pictures wherever they went. It was their memory for their first official date.

They visited all the famous sceneries in Anyang, also taking pictures everywhere. They enjoyed the amusement park there, riding rides almost the whole day. Then after, they went to watch some movies to make most of their time.

It was already getting dark and they decided to go back home. Jin was telling stories of how his grandmother always cooked for him and he loved it. He assured Namjoon would love it, too.

When they finally got home, they rang the doorbell and the attendant opens he doo forbhem, leading them into the dining room where all the food were on the table.

"Wow. It looks yummy!" Jin exclaimed as he excitedly walked towards the table, sitting down across his grandmother.

"Well, I cooked that all for you two. Its been a long time since I've cooked for you, SeokJin." His grandmother smiled.

"Yeah, I know." Jin laughed.

"Well, then, let's eat." Jim's grandfather smiled.

The whole dinner time, Namjoon and Jin talked about their time in the city and how much they had fun. They bought souvenirs and all that.

After eating, Namjoon and Jin being courteous, helped the helpers wash and dry the plates. The helpers thanked them and they went up to their room, kinda tired from today.

"I'll just take a bath, Namjoonie." Jin smiled as he got clothes from his bag and proceeded to their bathroom.

While Jin was taking a bath, Namjoon looked through the pictures they both took today and he was very very happy. He's never felt this happy before.

Jin and him looked so cute in the pictures that Namjoon didn't notice Jin was already done.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Jin asked, laughing.

"Because. I'm just really happy I've got to spend some time with you." Namjoon smiled goofily.

Jin smiled and walked towards Namjoon, sitting beside him. They made eye contact, looks like they were having a staring contact when Jin leaned in, kissing Namjoon passionately on the lips.

"I love you, Namjoon."

"I love you, too, Jin."

--------------------
Hello!!! Omg I can't believe it I've updated three chapters for three different stories!! I'm so happy here... But I'm sorry for the wait again! I think I'd be doing a double update?? Maybe, because I'm in the mood to update almost all my stories, but not all XD anyways, hope you liked it! Next part of the date would be in the next chapter! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)