Converse High: 14

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

NAMJOON'S POV

Our date was coming to an end now. Although we haven't explored my home town yet, we had to go a bit early maybe at about 6:30 pm. I mean this was the first date I'd ever made effort in doing. I mean I'd only take my past girlfriends/boyfriends out to movies and stuff and I actually never even made them known to my parents or at least to any family member. I don't know there's just something about Jin that tells me we'll be having a long relationship, although the hardships along the road, we'll get past them in the end.

But why am I thinking about the future? I should be thinking about the present first and not over think our relationship.

"At least just have dinner here. I get lonely for 's sake." My aunt pouted.

"Don't you have like a girlfriend or something to go to? I mean not that I don't want to spend time with you, but then we're in a bit of a hurry." I explained. I heard Jin snicker at what I said.

"As I said I'm lonely. So please have dinner with me." She pouted.

"Is it okay, Jin?" I asked. He nodded. "Fine." I sighed and my aunt jumped in joy, hugging both of us.

"Thank you." She smiled. "Now you two lovebirds sit on the couch and I'll think of something to make." She tapped her chin and proceeded to the kitchen.

"Your aunt is cute, isn't she?" He chuckled. He intertwined his fingers with min and laid his head on my shoulder.

"If you say so." I chuckled as well and rested my head on his.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah!" I heard my aunt shout as she tapped my head not-so-lightly.

"Oww. What was that for?" I asked as I scratched my head. I think Jin woke up because I was making so much movements.

"Well, you slept on me." She raised her eyebrow. "But anyways, the food is ready, let's go eat and not let the food wait." She said. Jin and I just nodded and followed her to the dining table. She the television before sitting down on her seat at the head of the table. We prayed and started eating.

After eating, Jin and I helped my aunt wash the dishes and clean up the table.

"Awww do you really have to go soon? Can't you like stay the night? I wanna chat with Jin some more." She whined. God, I'm more mature than her.

"We can't. His mom is expecting him to be home tonight." I simply explained.

"Is that so?" She pouted. "Okay then, I'll miss you, Jin." She smiled and hugged him. "Say hi to eonnie for me." She said, directed towards me.

"No problem." I nodded and she hugged me, too. She kissed both of our cheeks and we bid her goodbye. "My aunt really likes you." I smiled and he chuckled.

"Well isn't that a good sign." He said.

~~~~~~~~~

The ride home was really exhausting, I mean I've been so exhausted from driving the whole trip, but hey, you go to the extremes to make the perfect date. I looked to my side and saw Jin sleeping although it was eight o'clock the day was pretty tiring, but seeing Jin resting is the only rest I'll get so I'm contented with what I have.

When the hell did I get so cheesy?

~~~~~~~~~~

I was relieved when we finally reached Jin's house. I stopped the car  in front of his house and I unbuckled Jin's seatbelt. I wasn't going to wake up Jin anymore because looking at his peaceful sleeping face makes me not want to wake him up so I decided to just carry him inside his house.

I rung the doorbell and I could hear shuffling around which must be his mom. The door opened, revealing his mom and she smiled.

"Oh, hello, Namjoon." She stepped aside as I brought Jin inside their house. "Where's his things? I'll help you with that." She said suggestively.

"Its in the trunk." I said as I tossed her the car keys. She nodded and scrambled outside to the car.

I walked up the stairs carefully and I finally arrived at Jin's room. I laid him on his bed and took off his shoes. I placed the blanket on top of him and he looked comfortable enough. I kissed his forehead and whispered a good night to his ear even though he wouldn't be able to hear me.

I saw Jin's mom carrying Jin's bag and dropped it onto the carpeted floor.

"Oh, I'll just get the souvenirs." I said and ran back down the stairs and into the car, opening the back seat. I got the plastics that belonged to Jin and handed it to his mother who was already outside.

"Thank you so much, Namjoon for being such a wonderful boyfriend to my son." She smiled.

"No problem."

-----------------
Hello!! So yay! Double update :P Hope you liked it and wasn't too boring! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)