Difference: 13

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

YOONGI'S POV

Days passed and Sohyun has been giving us dirty looks and I didn't like it one bit. I remembered that when Sohyun threatened Hoseok, it wasn't just an empty threat. I know the threat is real since she could do anything to the people around her. I know that she's part of a rich family plus her brother is a mafia boss. She was their little princess so she could take down anyone with just an order.

I should've thought it through. The part where I got into a relationship with a sister of a mafia boss. That wasn't the best decision I have made.

I know I'd have to protect Hoseok at all times, but I don't think I'm enough of a man to protect Hoseok from this happening. I don't know, am I just over thinking things?

"Yah, you're spacing out." Hoseok chuckled. I snapped out from my thoughts as I just looked at Hoseok. "What were you thinking about?" He asked. Should I tell him what I'm thinking. I mean just a piece of my mind wouldn't hurt, right?

"I've been thinking about what Sohyun told you that day I broke up with her." I honestly said.

"That was like four days ago, Yoongi. It was just an empty threat." He shrugged as he continued eating his burger.

"No it wasn't, Hoseok. I know Sohyun and she's like this spoiled brat. Sohyun isn't as harmless as you think. She could go to the extremes to get what she wants." I explained wearily.

"When you say this, it scares me." He said. "Don't think too much. Its gonna drive you crazy, Yoongi."

"But then its true." I insisted. "Listen to me, Hoseok."

"If its true then protect me." He said seriously.

I'll be able to protect him, right? I won't back out, right? I'll be there for him, right?

"Of course, I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOSEOK'S POV

Honestly, I don't know what's been going on with Yoongi. He's been thinking these thoughts that Sohyun was after us. I don't know, but if she does come after us for that, then she's a crazy . Like what the hell, that isn't cool.

And if it were true, Yoongi'd protect me, right? I know it's hard to protect people since sometimes you'd almost come close to taking a bullet for them. He seemed a bit hesitant to answer the question about him protecting me awhile ago, so maybe he was thinking about the consequences.

Okay, enough of the thinking. I think it'd make me go crazy. Now back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shift ended and like any other day I was tired and exhausted. While on the way to the house, I could feel eyes on me and it was creeping me out. Like no .

Then some guys came into view, they were shady figures and I decided not to get close to them since obviously they're shady figures and are almost dangerous.

But then they suddenly mugged me for no ing reason! They grabbed on hold of me and kept beating me up. I don't even know what I did to these people! God, they kept on beating me up, but then I got a good angle of kicking the guy who was beating me up and so he dropped to the floor. I hit the the other two in their stomachs and I ran away from them as fast as I could, probably limping, but fast enough. I quickly ran back to the apartment complex and opened the door as fast as I could. I saw Yoongi once again cooking and I fell to the floor. Yoongi must've heard because the next thing he did was run to me and place me on his lap.

"Who the did this to you?!" He practically growled. "I swear if I find them I'll get their balls and shove them inside their s." I was in much pain, but then that made me chuckle a bit. "This isn't a funny situation, Hoseok. Who the hell did this to you?"

"I don't know.... I just got mugged." I said and coughed.

"Out of ing nowhere?!" He fumed.

"I guess so."

"Oh ..." He trailed off, making me question him.

"What is it?"

"I think its the start of Sohyun's revenge."

--------------------
Dun dun dun!!! 's going down I guess wow.... Idk if this went well to you or something, but then I had to finish this update asap because if I stop writing this chapter and decide to do it later, it will be forever stuck in my drafts. So I hope it wasn't too crappy! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)