Difference: 14

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

YOONGI'S POV

We've become more cautious of our surroundings since we wouldn't want a repeat of what happened to Hoseok. I never want to see him like that. I'll take on anyone who hurts him, even if I have to hit a girl. And speaking of hitting a girl. I just passed the devil and she slammed onto my shoulder and just continued walking like she did nothing. God, I hate that so much.

HOSEOK'S POV

I sat on my chair in class not really paying attention to the teacher. I just thought about how I got 'mugged' last night. I guess Sohyun's capable of those kinds of things. Its not really impossible for her. I mean why the hell did she even have to have a revenge? Let me ask you why? I mean whatever she does won't change anything. Unless her revenge goes up to the point that she actually kills me.

"Class dismissed." I heard the teacher say and I packed up my stuff to meet up with Yoongi and the others. While I was going out of the classroom, I felt a hand grab me by the wrist and pulled me through the crowd.

"Hey, let me go." I said a bit quietly so I won't attract attention. I thought it was Sohyun or Yoongi or anyone I know, but it wasn't, it was a she and I didn't know her. She led me to a secluded place. A place in school that I've never been to.

"Hey, who are you?!" I demanded and she came to an abrupt stop before finally letting go of me. She turned around and faced me. "Who are you??" I repeated.

"Chill... I'm here to help you, Hoseok." She said calmly. "I'm Rina, Sohyun's sister." I eyed her suspiciously.

"Why do you want to help me? Is this part of your sister's revenge?" I hissed.

"No. I disapprove of her actions. She's overreacting over such a little break up. Of course she has to do this because she's the Queen . Making a big deal out of a little thing. She never even loved Yoongi." She rolled her eyed as if she were genuinely annoyed with her sister. And being the gullible little I am. I kinda believe her, but not just yet.

"I don't believe you."

"Well, believe me because she told me her plans and its not pretty. You have to watch your back, Hoseok." She said seriously.

"Okay, then tell me one of her plans." I tested.

"Okay... So did you get mugged last night?" She asked. I nodded. "So right you'll have work tonight?" I nodded. "Tell Yoongi to pick you up or no---- scratch that---- tell him to bring someone with him because you two might even get kidnapped at the process." I nodded slowly.

"How am I sure you're telling the truth? How can I be sure I can trust you." I asked, still suspicious about everything she's telling me.

"Then if what happens tonight attempts to happen, you know I'm telling the truth." She cleared. "And if you know I'm telling the truth you can trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~

To: Yoongi~

Gi... I have to go to work early today.

From: Yoongi~

Is that so? Then don't wait for me, anymore.

To: Yoongi~

Okay, love. But can you pick me up later and bring a companion with you?

From: Yoongi~

Why?

To: Yoongi~

Please please please :((((((

From: Yoongi~

Okay fine. Only because you're cute.

To: Yoongi~

Thank you, love

From: Yoongi~

No problem, love I love you.

To: Yoongi~

I love you, too x1000

~~~~~~~~~

Okay its now time to confirm if Rina is telling the truth.

"Okay, I understand the picking you up thing, but I don't know why I had to bring a companion." He knitted his eyebrows in confusion. He brought Namjoon. That's great. Just the guy we need if ever they try to kidnap us.

"Seriously, I'm missing y times with Jin." Namjoon whined. "Hurry the up."

"Seriously, man? You've already gotten to home run?" Yoongi asked incredulously.

"Nah I'm just kidding. Kisses and cuddles is all. My little cutie isn't ready for that yet."

"Gross, Namjoon. You look so weird when you're in love." I said as we walked along the sidewalk.

"Well, love always does weird things to you." He admitted.

And as if right on cue, we heard tires screeching and a black van stopped in front of us. Guys wearing all black and ski masks rushed out of the van and tried to take us, but then I'm telling you, we've got Yoongi and Namjoon on our side so it was really easy to fight them off. We immediately ran off when their defenses were down.

"What the was that about?!" Namjoon asked, panting a bit from running.

"Bet that was Sohyun's doing again." Yoongi said, clearly anger in his eyes.

"I guess so." I said and we started walking back to our apartment.

I guess I could trust Rina at all.

-----------
Heyyy!! So I finally updated this goddamned story! Sorry for the wait :'( hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney /(・ × ・)\