Converse High: 8

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIN'S POV

There was a faint knock on my door and I muttered a 'come in'. My mom peeked out from the door and said that Namjoon has arrived. I told her that he can come inside my room.

Namjoon's head peeked out from my door with a curious look.

"Come in." I faintly muttered. He went in fully and closed the door behind him. He just stood there and there was an awkward atmosphere surrounding us.

"So...." I started.

"So...." He mimicked.

"Uhm, you could sit there I guess." I pointed over to the edge of my bed. "Or, whatever, sit wherever you want." I shrugged. He nodded and walked beside the bed, on my other side. He made himself comfortable beside me and he faintly smiled at me. I faintly blushed as I tried to smile back at him.

"So, how are you?" He started.

"Well, I'm fine. My foot hurts." We both laughed.

"I'm glad your fine." He mumbled, barely audible, but I heard it anyways. I hummed in response.

We stayed in another awkward silence. He spoke up just a little while after.

"Jin..." Namjoon trailed off. I looked at him curiously. "I'm sorry." He sighed. I was confused.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I questioned.

"Because you're my target." Namjoon shrugged. "You've always been my target. I mean lots of people bully you, especially me, but I guess I don't do that anymore. I'm just really sorry for the past and I hope you could forgive me."

I smiled. "Of course, Namjoon. I forgive you."

"Jin, why are you so kind to me?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, I guess its just natural." I shrugged, but to be honest, that wasn't the answer.

"That's not it, SeokJin. You would hate me if I was your bully. I mean you wouldn't want to go out with me if I was your bully." He reasoned.

"Why? Couldn't it be natural that I was kind or maybe you threatened me." I joked.

"Yah, I didn't threaten you!" He scolded. I chhckled at his reaction.

"I was just kidding." He pouted and I was struggling to keep in my laugh. I let out a snort. I couldn't take it anymore and I let out a full-blown laugh.

"Yah!"

"I'm sorry you look really... Pfft..." I continued laughing my heart out.

"Ahhh... If I just didn't love you...." He mumbled, barely audible, but I heard it clearly. I stopped laughing when I heard it.

"Y-you love me?" I stuttered, a faint tint of pink shaded my face. He looked over at me with wide eyes, probably realizing I heard him. He just sighed in defeat.

He sat uprightly, leveling with me. He held my chin and our faces were nearing with each other's. I felt my face becoming hot as our faces became closer.

This was gonna be my first kiss.

Our lips finally met and I felt giddy about it. My heart was racing. I entangled my hands in Namjoon's hair and the kiss turned into a make-out session. The kiss was sloppy since I wasn't good at kissing and this is my first time.

Namjoom my bottom lip and I suppose that I should make him enter. I read in some fanfics that's what they usually do. So, I gave him entrance and his tongue darted inside my mouth. He roamed around my mouth and it was feeling good. He on my tongue and I moaned into the kiss.

After a while, we broke apart due to the lack of oxygen. Both our chest heaved up and down, desperate for air.

"Y-you... R-really... Love... Me?" I asked in between pants. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I do."

----------------
Hellooooo~ lol okay I had to end it like that and it sounded like a vow lelz. Hope you liked it. Bye~

Sydney (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ