Don't You Notice?: 8

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIMIN'S POV

This is hopeless.

Seeing the two snuggle like that? I'm a lost cause. I went back to the group with a disappointed look on my face.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Hoseok patted my shoulder as I sat down beside him.

"Well, as usual, couple stuff." I shrugged and played with my food.

"Yah, don't play with your food. Its bad." Hoseok scolded. I stopped poking my food and ate it bit by bit.

"Why do we look so incomplete?" Yoongi pointed out.

"Well, I didn't see Namjoon around today so I guess he's absent today. Maybe he'll tell us later on." Hoseok shrugged.

I wasn't really interested in anything right now. All I could think about was how hopeless I am in this relationship.

Sometimes, following how you feel leads you to wrong decisions.

Maybe I should just forget about ever loving Taehyung. I'll still try to love Taehyung as a best friend, but it just won't be the same. To me, I never only loved him as a brother or a best friend.

"Hey, Jimin. What are you thinking of?" Hoseok asked, with concern smeared across his face.

"Hoseok... Maybe I should just give up on Taehyung." I sighed. I looked over to Hoseok to see his reaction. His eyes widened a little, but then it went back to normal.

"Are you sure about this Jimin?"

"That's the thing. I'm not. I just want to escape this all for a bit. Maybe move to a new town and hopefully find someone new." It might not be such a bad idea in my perspective.

"But.... Jimin, won't you miss us?" Hoseok said, his eyes saddening.

"Of course, I'll miss you guys. I just need some time to escape this and move on. I know it might be something unreasonable. I mean this isn't such a big deal, but I'm making a big deal out of it." I admitted. It was true. This wasn't such a big deal, but I was making a big deal out of it.

"Jimin, I personally think that Taehyung is your great love and seeing him with someone else who you'll know might make him happy forever really hurts. You've known Taehyung since you were kids. It makes sense, but we just don't wanna lose a friend."

"Hoseok, you won't lose me. You guys will always have me. No matter what happens. Even if I move to a new school, to the next town or even out of the country, I'll always be here with you." I smiled sadly. "But I don't have the money to go out of the country so maybe I'll just stick with the next town." I joked. We both laughed.

"Are you really sure you're gonna do this?" Hoseok asked once again.

"Maybe."

"If you're gonna do it, then who will I get my advice from?" He pouted. I chuckled.

"Well, call or text me whenever you need me and let's meet at my apartment." I suggested.

"Well, I guess that's bearable."

"You, too, Yoongi, if you guys need me just message me or call and we'll meet up at my apartment."

"You're really going to leave?" He said outraged.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Well, if you were actually in love with your best friend since you were kids and see him falling in love with someone else, of course it'll hurt. Yoongi he needs some time." Hoseok explained. Somehow, I thought he was getting that from experience.

"Fine."

"Tell Namjoon and Jin if you want to..." I trailed off.

"But please don't tell Taehyung."

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Next day in school, I didn't see Jimin thinking that he was just absent, but in the upcoming days and even weeks, he wasn't going to school so I decided to question it.

"Do you guys know where Jimin went?" I asked the group who were eating their food. I was also bothered by the fact that they haven't even questioned where he went.

Hoseok looked up from phone and looked at me with hesitation in his eyes and soon the other's followed with sympathetic gazes towards me. There's something they aren't telling me.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked, a bit scared.

"Taehyung..." Hoseok trailed off.

"What?"

"Jimin dropped out of school."

-------------------
Heyow! So I was thinking about the reason of Jimin dropping out. Was it even reasonable AF?! Tell me! Was it too irrational and he was just overreacting about this ? Well I really need your thoughts on this. Hope you liked it, bye~

Sydney (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)