Difference: 7

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"H-Hoseok?" Yoongi stuttered. Yoongi was in a state of panic. He was afraid to lose his friend. He regret what he did.

"Y-Yoongi." Hoseok stuttered back. He looked down with a faint blush apparent on his face. He started fiddling with the hem of his shirt due to nervousness.

"I-I didn't know you were awake." Yoongi looked away. He seriously regretted it. He knew he was in deep trouble for what he's done.

"Uhm... I just woke up. I wanted to surprise you... And... This... Happened." He gestured awkwardly.

"I-I'm really sorry, Hoseok." Yoongi sighed and began to stand up. "You're disgusted by me now." He walked towards the door.

Hoseok didn't know what to do. He was still in some sort of daze. He didn't want Yoongi to leave. This might be the perfect opportunity to confess his feelings to Yoongi.

Hoseok ran towards Yoongi and grabbed his wrist. He was desperate. Yoongi turned back and looked curiously at Hoseok.

"What is it?"

"Yoongi, listen to me." Yoongi took Hoseok's grip off of his wrist and turned back.

"Hoseok, I need time to think." Yoongi was gonna hold the knob, but before he could even do that, Hoseok gripped his wrist again and turned him around a little harshly.

"Gi! Listen to me!" Hoseok pleaded. He was desperate. He wanted to cry in front of his best friend and confess to him how he fell in love with him years ago.

Yoongi was taken aback at the sudden raise of voice. It was usual for Hoseok to yell or shout, but in joy. Not in anger, pain and whatever feelings were blended into it.

"Yoongi. I love you, okay?" Hoseok cried once he confessed. He felt much more better letting out the chained up feelings in his chest. He really can't decide if his feelings for the latter was a burden.

Of course, Yoongi stood there frozen. Did he just hear Hoseok right?

"Yoongi. Talk to me." Hoseok lightly shooked the elder. "When you told me you were gay, I was really happy inside that I could finally have a chance with you. I just really wanted to know who it was." Hoseok explained. "I had a little spark of hope in me that it might be me and judging by your action awhile ago, I just want to know if what I thought about is true."

There was an awkward silence between the two and Hoseok nervously bit his lip as he awaited an answer from Yoongi. Yoongi was processing everything in his mind. I mean it can't go wrong, right? Was what Yoongi thought. Now that he knows Hoseok's true feelings, it wouldn't be hard to confess his own, wouldn't it?

---------------------
Trolololol!!! Okay I wanted to stop there because I wanted this to reach until the tenth chapter. Same goes for the other two. But I don't think it will reach ten chapters. Maybe the next chapter would be the last chapter for Difference, so..... I hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ