Converse High: 3

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

NAMJOON'S POV

How do I even put this?

Tch. I know this feeling more than anything in the world. I know I'm already falling in love with him. I can't deny it to myself at this point anymore.

I don't know what's happening to me... But I'm going to SeokJin's room. I can't seem to stop myself. I saw SeokJin sitting on the seat near the window, while reading a book.

"Yah... SeokJin." I called out which made everyone silent. SeokJin gulped and walked over to me nervously. They anticipated what I would do at that very moment.

"Uhm... Yes, Namjoon?" He asked. I grabbed his arm and ran up to the rooftop.

"Yah! Namjoon, what are you doing?" He asked as he struggled through my grip. I didnt answer his question and just ran continuously towards the path of the rooftop.

When we finally got there, I let him go and he took his time to breathe in some oxygen from running.

"Yah... Hah... What... The... Hah... Hell... Are... You... Hah... Doing." He said on between pants.

I was getting ready to tell him what I really want. Looks like there's no turning back now.

"Go out with me will ya?" I asked and averted my gaze from him. This was stupid. I don't what I'm thinking.

I saw his expression from my peripheral view and he looked stunned from the question. When he finally caught his breath, he stood up properly now.

"W-what did y-you just say, Namjoon?" He asked and I could see he was blushing. Damn it, he was so cute.

"I said go out with me." I finally turned my gaze to his blushing face.

"A-are you serious?" He asked in another state of shock.

"Why do you think I'd joke with you??" I exclaimed.

"Because you always do!" SeokJin exclaimed. He looked like he was about to cry... When he finally did.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked in surprise. I tried to wipe a tea away, but he moved my hand away.

"It's nothing." He said and wiped his own tears.

"You didn't answer my question. Will you go out with me?" I asked once again.

He just looked and just sighed, "O-okay." He said and blushed again.

"Okay... Thanks." I thanked and I was surprised when I hugged him. He was surprised too.

I broke the hug and just left him there. I can't stop the stupid smile that was going to break from me.

---------------------
Heyyyy~ sorry for the short chapter, but here!! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye ❤

Sydney \(^▽^@)ノ