Converse High: 6

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

NAMJOON'S POV

I rushed Jin to the emergency room, panic seen in my face, tears welling in my eyes. I didn't know I'd be this hurt when I see Jin in so much pain. So much regret for bullying him for the past few years or so.

"Jin. Please be okay." I whispered to his lying figure on the bed. He looked so badly hurt. He has bruises all over his body a black eye, a busted lip and blood running down his face. It makes me want to cry more.

"Sir, we'll take it from here." The nurse said.

"Please take care of him." I sobbed. She just nodded and gave me a reassuring smile.

I sat on the benches just outside of the emergency room. I decided to call Jin's mom. I fished out the phone of Jin from my pocket that I had just gotten awhile ago. Good thing there wasn't a password. I searched for Jin's contacts and saw a contact named eomma. I immediately pressed call and it rang for three times before it was answered.

"Yoboseyo? Jin?" Jin's mom said.

"Uhm... Yoboseyo. This is Jin's friend, Namjoon." I started. "I wanted to call you because you're son is in the hospital."

"What? Is he alright?" You could sense the tone of panic and worry in her voice.

"Well, he's in the emergency room and he's getting checked out right now."

"Okay. I'll be right over." She rushed.

"Bye, Mrs. Kim." I said and hung up.

I waited for a few minutes and who I'm guessing is Jin's mom, barged in into the hospital. She looked frantically and saw me looking at her. She walked to me hesitantly.

"Are you Namjoon?" She asked. I nodded. "Thank god." She muttered. "Is my son okay?"

"He's still in the emergency room. The doctor's are checking him up." I said not really sure of what was happening inside. She took a seat beside me and relaxed herself.

"Can you tell me what happened to him?" She huffed. I nodded.

"Well, I was walking past an alleyway and heard someone screaming for help. I decided to check it out and it was a bunch of guys beating Jin up." I bit my lip as I explained. I didn't want to burst out into tears and to be questioned why I was crying over her son.

"Aish. Kids these days. Can't accept people for who they are." She shook her head in distaste. I understood what she meant by that. Was she aware that Jin was gay?

"You know that Jin is gay?" I asked.

"Well.... He didn't tell me. I just noticed it. I was a really observant mother. I took care of him since his father died. I've brought up dating a girl, but he'd get uncomfortably quiet when I'd bring that up. One day, he told me he was going to a date and I was sure as hell he wasn't dating a girl." She explained. I blushed lightly since I was the one who asked Jin out on a date.

"Oh."

"Could you keep it a secret that I know he's gay? Please?" She pleaded.

"O-of course." I stuttered.

"Thank you, Namjoon." She smiled warmly. "How come I've never met you before. The only friend I know he has is Jungkook."

"Uhm... Well..." I stammered. What am I suppose to answer?

She just chuckled lightly, "You don't have to answer it. I was just curious. I'm very thankful that you rushed my son to the hospital. He is very lucky to have a friend like you." She beamed.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kim." I smiled faintly.

The doctor came out and both me and Jin's mother stood up in anticipation.

"Are you the family of Kim SeokJin?" The doctor questioned.

"I'm his mother." Mrs. Kim spoke up.

"Well, we've already patched up your son. He has a lot of cuts and bruises. He also has a broken ankle, but other than that nothing more." The doctor informed. Mrs. Kim sighed in relief that his son wasn't majorly hurt, but I guess she was still worried about his broken ankle.

"Can we see him now?" I asked eagerly. The doctor just nodded and led us to the bed where Jin was sleeping peacefully.

I stood beside Jin and held his hand. I bent down and looked at the side view of Jin. I lightly caressed his cheek.

"I hope you're okay." I mumbled.

"He has to stay here overnight, then tomorrow we could discharge him." Mrs. Kim and I just nodded and paid attention to the wounded Jin. "Just call me if you need me." The doctor said and finally left.

"My poor son, what have they done to you?" Mrs. Kim sobbed. I gave her some time with Jin. Maybe I should just visit him tomorrow.

"Mrs. Kim it was a pleasure meeting you. I'll be taking my leave now." I bowed. She just smiled at me.

"Nice meeting you, too, Namjoon. Thank you for saving my son. I hope you get home safe. Good night."

"Good night." I said and went back home. I'm just really glad that Jin is finally okay.

-----------------------
Hi! Okay so that was utter crap, but anyways I hope you liked it hahahaha XD bye~

Sydney (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ