Don't You Notice?: 16

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Kim Taehyung, you're late again." The teacher scolded.

"Sorry, sir." I apologized.

"Just go sit in your seat." He pointed to where I usually sit.

"Thank you, sir." I bowed once more and proceeded to my seat. Oh god, I need some sleep. Yesterday, right when I got home, I texted Jimin. I still wasn't content with just hanging out with him and the gang the whole day. I just wanted to talk to him a lot. When I texted him, I thought he wouldn't reply, but he did and we ended up talking until 3 am, can you imagine? I don't know how much we needed to catch up to each other's lives to be talking until 3 am. To be honest, I think it's not enough. If he didn't tell me its 3 am, I wouldn't've slept.

I laid my head on the desk and closed my eyes. Just for awhile.

"Mr. Kim!" I jolted awake once I heard my name. I saw everyone's eyes focused on mine. "If you want to sleep, go to the clinic." He said. I just stared at everyone. If he says so. I stood up and got my things, going out of my classroom. I badly needed my sleep. I made my way to the clinic and slept.

JIMIN'S POV

"Hey, how late did you exactly sleep that Kyungsoo had to shout at you so early in the morning?" Sehun asked.

"Huh? Uhm... 3 am." I yawned.

"Eh? Did you talk to your lover?" Kai teased.

"Shut up, Kai. He isn't my lover, but I did stay up talking to him. We had to catch up, I guess." They squealed like a bunch of girls. "Guys."

"I really think you and Taehyung are meant to be together." Sehun said.

"Sehun, he has a boyfriend and he loves his boyfriend very much." I smiled a sad smile.

"Aww come on, how do you even know?"

"Well, we've been together for a long time and I know how much he loves Jungkook, he's like his long time crush. Plus, you know that bit when I saw him have with Jungkook in the rooftop." I say as if talking about this doesn't faze me, but it hurts.

"Uhm..." Sehun just didn't know what to do.

"Jimin, what if his feelings change? What if he doesn't love Jungkook that much?"

"Then all his hard work will go to waste. There's no way he's not gonna love Jungkook that much, Kai."

"But I could see he really cares for you, I mean he's been looking for you."

"I know he's been looking for me, but I think that's because we're best friends. Best friends." I emphasized the word best friends.

Kai just sighed, "Well I guess being your pessimistic self is just hard to defeat, but Jimin please keep it in mind that people's feelings change, meaning Taehyung's feelings can change as well."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Today Jungkook and Taehyung was going on a date so Taehyung could make it up to Jungkook.

"Tae! Let's go to the amusement park, yeah?" Jungkook decided

"Sounds fun." Taehyung smiled.

Meanwhile, Jimin was dressing up. Apparently, Jimin also has a date, well to be exact, just a friendly date is all. Jackson was really persistent in asking him to go on a date with him, but Jimin said only as friends. Jackson agreed since that was the closest he'd actually have a date with Taehyung. A friendly date, but hey, there's no harm in trying.

There was a knock on Jimin's door and saw Xiumin there.

"Hey, Jimin. Jackson's here."

"Uhm, okay. Tell him I'll be down in a while." I smiled.

"Okay."

"Thanks."

And Jimin was left alone in his room again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kookie, let's eat lunch first, yeah?" Taehyung asked, intertwining his hands with Jungkook's. Jungkook nodded eagerly and smiled.

They went to a diner near the amusement park they were going to.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Jackson. Where're we going to?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, is it okay if we go to the amusement park?" Jimin smirked and nodded. He loved amusement parks. He always went to amusement parks with Taehyung.

"Win me a huge teddy bear?" Jimin said. Jackson looked at Jimin and smiled.

"Of course, cutie." Jimin blushed.

~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, I'm full now." Jungkook said, rubbing his stomach.

"Now don't go puking on me when we go on the rides." Taehyung joked as he tapped Jungkook's nose.

"I wish I do." Jungkook teased.

"Rude." Taehyung pouted. "Let's go buy tickets." Taehyung said and dragged Jungkook to a ticket booth and rode a ride.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want to ride?" Jackson asked Jimin as they stood side by side, but not holding hands. Jackson wants to grab Jimin's hand so badly, but he can't. It'll make things awkward.

Jimin continued eating his cotton candy, "Hmm.... Ferris Wheel."

"Seriously, ferris wheel?" Jackson teased.

"What? Its a good idea." Jimin pouted.

"Fine. Its romantic anyways." Jackson grinned and grabbed Jimin's hand, running over to the ticket booth. Jimin just blushed at how their hands were intertwined.

~~~~~~~~~

"Booth games?" Taehyung asked.

"Booth games." Jungkook smiled. It was Jungkook's turn to drag Taehyung to a booth. They first went to that booth where they throw balls at the bottles. They paid the man who manages the booth and in the end Taehyung gets to get a prize because of Jungkook's awful aim.

"The big bear, please." Taehyung said. The guy who managed the booth handed it to him. He looked at Jungkook's disappointed face. He smiled and handed the huge bear to Jungkook. "For you, Kookie."

"Really?" Jungkook's eyes twinkled as he immediately hugged the huge teddy bear. He kissed Taehyung on the forehead. "Thank you, TaeTae."

~~~~~~~~~

Jimin dragged Jackson to the booth game where they had to shoot the targets.

"You're going down." Jackson grinned as he paid the guy who managed the booth.

"No, you're going down." Jimin grinned, which made him have that attractive eye smile. That's what captivated Jackson. Jimin's eye smile.

They kept on fighting and shouting curses at each other. They both are so competitive. After the game ended, Jimin won.

"The monkey, please." Jimin said. The guy handed it to him and he cuddled it.

"Uhm, its that time where you give me the prize." Jackson joked.

"Eh?! You lost, you don't deserve a prize." Jimin laughed.

"Hmm... I would've given you the prize even if you lost."

Jimin looked thoughtful and shoved the monkey to Jackson's face, "You can have it."

"Wow, really? Isn't that sweet." Jackson grinned.

"I only gave it to you because you look like it!" Jimin laughed and made a run for it.

"Why you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tae... Thank you for taking me out today." Jungkook smiled as they stood at his door.

"Its no problem, all for my boyfriend." Taehyung grinned. Jungkook planted a kiss on Taehyung's lips and Taehyung kissed back. When Jungkook stepped back, he hugged Taehyung.

"I love you, Taehyung."

"I love you, Jungkook."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey monkey, I had great time today.... Thanks." Jimin admitted and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well thank you for the compliment and the stuff toy." Jackson said, raising up the monkey stufftoy.

"Uhm, so yeah..." Jimin said awkwardly and looked back at his house. "I guess I've gotta go."

"Uhm... C-Can I kiss you?" Jackson asked. Jimin was taken aback by Jackson's question. Should he?

"Uhm..."

"Never mind. It was a stupid question anyways." Jackson chuckled as he was now awkward. Way to go, Jackson. He scolded himself. "I guess I'll get going." Jackson turned around and started walking to his car. Jimin stood there, biting his lip. Should he?

"Uhm, Jackson, wait..." Jimin called out and walked towards Jackson. Jackson turned around and just in time for Jimin to kiss him.... On the cheeks. "Uhm, sorry I can't kiss you on the lips." Jimin immediately apologized.

"Its fine." Jackson smiled. "Good night."

Jackson walked back to his car and drove off. Jimin walked back to the house and saw Sehun smirking.

"Have fun?" Sehun asked. Somehow a feeling of deja vu.

"Shut up, Sehun."