Converse High: 4

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIN'S POV

Ahh! I'm so nervous for today!! I don't know if this is supposed to be a dream, but I wish I would never wake up.

I felt my phone vibrate. I slid my thumb across the screen and saw the message. It was Namjoon.

I'll pick you up at 10 there at your house. Give me your address.

I typed in my address and sent it.

Thanks. See you there.

Oh my god. We really are going on a date. I'm not dreaming. Maybe I thank my fashion sense that day he approached me in the park.

I plopped on my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I screamed. I'm really nervous for today. My heart's pumping so badly I think its gonna explode out of my chest.

Namjoon always makes my heart beat like this. Its all his fault.

Yes, I have the bad case of having a crush on my bully. Maybe I'm a masochist.

But this chance. I'm so happy. Really.

I looked at the clock and it was already 9. What?? I got one hour to prepare. It literally takes me forever to pick out an outfit.

After turning my closet upside down, I've finally found the perfect outfit. I ran into the bathroom and took a shower.

Feeling fresh from the shower I took, I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a black shirt and on top of it was a red and black plaid flannel with khaki pants and the last touch is my favorite red Converse Highs. Perfect. I went out the door and into the living room.

"Jin, you going out?" My mom asked.

"Yeah mom."

"Eh, you going on a date? You look real dressed up." She smirked.

"Yeah mom."

"Mhm... My baby's all grown up!" She said and ruffled my hair.

"Mom." I groaned as I fixed NY hair into its original place.

"Okay okay, well, be back by dinner, okay?" She says and kissed my forehead.

"Okay mom. Bye." I said and went out of the house. At the same time, Namjoom pulled in the driveway. I was containing my smile. I'm so nervous.

As I walked towards the car, I could feel that each step I take is closer to my heart jumping out my chest. Seriously. I opened the door and saw Namjoon wearing dark sunglasses and a snapback faced at the back. I sat down on the passenger seat beside him and gulped.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked. I just nodded my head, then he drove off.

How will this date turn out?

A 1 hour later, I felt hunger strike me and my stomach growled out loud. I blushed in embarrassment while Namjoon laughed his heart out.

"Yah! Don't laugh!" I shyly said. He stopped and smiled to himself. I heard him mumble 'So Cute.' And it didn't help, but make me blush more.

"W-where are we going?" I finally asked. We've been driving for so long I don't even know where we're going.

"We're going to the beach." He replied. My eyes widened. To the beach??

"To the beach?? But I don't have any spare clothes." I whined.

"Its fine I brought some for you, you could wear my clothes." Namjoon replied. I blushed since I'll be wearing his clothes.

"O-okay."

"Don't worry, we're almost there. I brought a picnic." He chuckled. I nodded and just laid back in the seat letting the cold air coming from the air conditioner hit me.

After a few more minutes of driving, a beach came into plain sight. A sat up properly and took in the beautiful white sand and clear water of the beach.

Namjoom parked in a really nice spot in the beach and went out of the car. I followed him out as he got a cooler, a picnic basket and a blanket. He walked to an empty spot which was perfect.

He laid out the blanket and placed the cooler and picnic basket aside. He sat down and he patted the seat beside him. I walked over hesitantly and sat down beside him. It felt awkward.

"Aren't you hot?" He asked, pointing over to my outfit. I rolled my eyes and he raised his eyebrow.

"Of course I'm hot, Namjoon. If you could've just told me we were going to the beach, I wouldn't have put on this outfit." I grumbled. He chuckled.

"Because... I want you to wear my clothes." He said without shame. Without a doubt, it made me blush. My poor heart. When did he even get this sweet?

I hid my face from him. I didn't want him to see me blushing. I felt his grip on my chin and we saw eye to eye. His black dark orbs stared into mine, making me melt. I could feel our faces inches apart from each other. I blushed and scrunched my eyes closed, waiting for impact. After a few minutes of not feeling anything, I decided to open my eyes and saw a smirk on his face. My face turned red in embarrassment. I shoved him away from me and he started laughing.

"Yah!" I scolded then he stood up, still laughing. I stood up and started to chase him, he walked to the water and I know I couldn't get in there or else all my clothes will be wet, but then Namjoon started laughing his off again and I was getting irritated. I ran in after him, getting my clothes all soaked. He stopped laughing then stepped out of the water again and sat at the blanket. I waked over to him with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Now you got me wet." I pouted. Namjoom smirked an threw me simple shorts and t-shirt.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked as I stared at the clothes.

"You're smart enough you could figure it out." He smirked. "Do you also need to borrow some boxers?" He asked.

"What?? No!" I said, my cheeks tinting red with embarrassment yet again. I walked behind a tree and changed hurriedly into his clothes. His clothes were a bit big on me so it was hanging, the t-shirt somehow slipping on my shoulder and the shorts slipping down my hip. I smelled Namjoon's shirt and his scent made its way through my nose. I kept on sniffing it when I realized it was really creepy. I walked back to the spot and I saw Namjoon taking out his black tank, revealing his chiseled abs, sweat glistened off his perfect body.

"Like what you see?" Namjoon smirked. Jin blushed and averted his gaze away from Namjoon, sitting down beside him.

My stomach growled viciously and once again my face was as red as a tomato. Namjoon got a sandwich from the picnic basket and handed it to me

"Thanks." And I took a bite from the sandwich. Finally something to eat. Namjoon handed me a cold water bottle. I let the soothing cold liquid run down my throat, quenching my thirst.

I only ate 2 sandwiches while Namjoon ate 3. After for about 20 minutes, Namjoon walked closer to the beach then he was suddenly crowded by girls, squealing, while he just flashed them his killer smile, exposing that deep dimple of his. He talked then he suddenly pointed over to me and then suddenly the girls giggled.

Huh? What was that all about?

I just scratched my head in confusion and continued to watch them until all the girls dispersed and Namjoon came sitting back down. I looked up at the sky, it was almost darkening.

"Hey, its getting dark, I think I better bring you back home." Namjoon offered and I just nodded my head. He's right and I have to be in time for dinner.

NAMJOON'S POV

While driving I saw that Jin already fell asleep. Why is he asleep? He didn't even do much, but he looks so cute when he's asleep. My shirt that's a little too baggy on him is showing his milky white skin. It'd be nice to actually sink my teeth in and leave a mark. I'd very much like to focus on him, but I'd get us into an accident if I don't keep my eyes on the road.

After an hour of driving, I finally arrived in front of their porch. I shook Jin gently and his eyes fluttered open.

"Hey, Jin, you're home." I said. He looked out and realized he was home. He groaned and sat up properly.

"I slept through the whole ride?" He asked. I nodded. He just sighed and leaned over giving me a small peck on the cheek, which I did not expect at all. I just showed him a surprised look and it seems like he become wide awake and blusrd crimson.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" He exclaimed while putting his face in his palms. He took a deep breath and gtried facing me again. "Uhm... T-thanks for today! Good night!" He said nervously and went out of the car, running up the door.

God, he's so cute.

----------------------
Hi! So here ya go another chapter! Triple update! So lol Namjoon changed personalities. What I had in mind is for this date is that they'd both be shy, but it came out as a kind of an aggressive Namjoon so yeah... I'm sorry that this date scene was crap tho... But I hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney \(^ω^\)