Don't You Notice?: 12

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Park Jimin."

"Park Jimin? As in the one with the cute face and eye smile?" He asked, eyes widened in shock.

"Yeah, yeah, that one!" I got excited.

"Dude, he's the guy I was talking about!" Jackson said ecstatically. "I never knew he was your best friend!"

"Really?? I beg of you Jackson, please give me his address. Please." I almost wanted to fall on my knees because I'm so desperate to see my best friend.

"Sure. Give me your phone and I'll type it down." He said, gesturing for my phone. I was so greatful to him. Its like he's my hero. I gave him my phone and he typed down Jimin's new address in a jiffy.

"Thank you so much, bro." I said, bro hugging him.

"Anytime."

~~~~~

The next day, I went to the same neighborhood and followed the address that Jackson typed in my phone. I was so excited to see my best friend. He has a lot of explaining to do.

JIMIN'S POV

Today, was the day of the hang out and I got out my duffel bag, basketball uniform, water bottle and extra clothes. I set them down in my room and ran down the stairs since Kyungsoo called us for lunch.

"So... Jimin are you ready for your date with Jackson?" Xiumin asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Uhm... I guess so... I mean its just a hang out."

"Pshhh... So? Its still considered as a date." He argued and I just sighed in defeat since I know there's no actual point with arguing with Xiumin.

"So, what are you guys going to do today?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Well, I guess we'll be playing basketball. I mean seven o'clock is a little bit too late for basketball, but eh..." I shrugged.

"Ahhh... Well at least you both have something in common." Kyungsoo pointed out.

"I guess so." I smiled lightly.

While eating lunch, we were interrupted when there was a knock on the door. Isn't it a bit too early for Jackson to be here?

"I'll get it." Kyungsoo said, standing up from the dining table, getting the door. "Uhm... Hi. Do I know you?" Kyungsoo asked, I can't help, but overhear their conversation.

"Uhm... No, but someone told me that Park Jimin is residing here. Is he here?" The unfamiliar, but familiar voice said.

"And may I ask who are you."

"Ah... I'm Kim Taehyung."

Holy .

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Uhm... I'm Kim Taehyung." I introduced myself. He looked shocked when I introduced myself. He looked back at the door for a second and got back to me.

"Oh... I'm sorry, Taehyung, but Jimin isn't here at the moment, but you can come back later or tomorrow." Kyungsoo smiled warmly.

"Oh, okay. Its okay if I drop by tomorrow?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Well, thanks, I'll be going now."

"Okay, have a safe trip." He said and closed the door slowly. I walked away disappointedly. Well, I guess tomorrow I'll get to see him.

JIMIN'S POV

I sighed in relief as Kyungsoo closed the door.

"That's Taehyung?" Kyungsoo asked. "He's kinda handsome. No wonder you fell in love with him." He complimented which Kai gave a combined glare and growl. "But not as handsome as Kai." Kyungsoo added which calmed Kai down a bit.

"How did he find me?" I asked aloud, but even though, I pondered with the question within myself.

"Maybe someone told him." Chanyeol suggested.

"No.... I mean, I haven't told any of my friends my present address, none if them know. And I doubt that they'd tell them if they knew because I specifically told them not to tell Taehyung anything." I explained.

"Well, that's hard." Tao commented.

"It is."

"Well, just take your mind off of this and focus on your 'hang out' later on." Baekhyun said, using quote marks on hang out. I nodded and we continued eating our dinner.

When I went up, I dramatically looked out he window and got my phone. I scanned through it until I looked through my pictures with Taehyung. God, I miss him so much.

~~~~~~

It's already seven and I've been waiting for the time to come when Jackon knocks on my front door. The whole afternoon I was kinda stressing about this hang out thing.

"Jimin! Jackson's here!" Tao shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back. I panicked a bit, but then I composed myself once again. I grabbed my bag and walked down he stairs as calm as I could.

"Hi Jimin." Jackson smiled. "You look cute in your basketball uniform."

"Hey Jackson.... Uhm... Thanks." I blushed a bit in embarrassment

"Bye, Jimin! Have a great date!" Tao waved, making me blush again. I shot him a small glare as if reminding him it wasn't a date. He just rolled his eyes and grinned, closing the door.

"Sorry about Tao." I apologized sheepishly.

"What's there to apologize about?" He chuckled.

We continued walking to the park and arrived at the basketball court.

"So? Let's go?" Jackson grinned.

~~~~~~~~

After having a really tiring basketball game, we rested on the bnches and gulped down the remaining liquid inside our water bottles.

"You were really good, Jackson." I laughed.

"You were, too. You were better than me." Jackson complimented.

"Don't flatter me!" I chuckled, slapping his arm playfully.

"I'm not flattering you! Its a compliment!" He laughed.

"Well, thanks."

We changed our clothes and gathered our things.

"Let's have dinner at my place. My mom cooked dinner." He said. "My house is just near from here."

"Really? Well, okay." I smiled. We walked a few blocks from the park to Jackson's house and in the middle of walking, the rain suddenly poured down on us. It was quite heavy, so we had to run to his house as fast as we could and when we got there, I must say, his house is quite big.

We entered the big steel gates and into his house, greeted by a line of maids. Wow.

"Master Jackson, you're soaking wet, here's a towel." An ajumma said, handing Jackson a towel and one for me as well. "Ah, thank you." I bowed down politely. She just smiled at me and retreated back to the line.

"C'mon." Jackson said as he dragged me up the spiral staircase and into his room. "Just sit down on the bed." He instructed and I did as I was told. We both continued drying our hair and our bodies. Good thing I had another extra pair of clothes.

"Jackson... Can I use your bathroom?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He nodded as he gestured to a door beside his bed. I took my bag and entered the enormous bathroom.

After changing, I went out and I realized that Jackson had also changed his clothes.

"C'mon, dinner's ready." He smiled. I nodded and followed him out of the room and into the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner was good and Jackson's mom was really talkative, but sweet enough. She was really kind. I just learned that Jackson's dad died two years ago and I gave them my condolences.

"Jimin, why don't you spend the night here?" She asked in a cheerful maner. "It looks like the rain isn't letting up anytime soon."

"Uhm... Thank you Jackson's mom, but my friends will be worried because I haven't texted them since awhile ago and now my phone's dead." I explained.

"Well, Jackson dear, why don't you let him borrow your phone?" She asked nicely. He nodded and handed me his phone. I went to Messages and typed in Kyungsoo's number in the address bar and typed away.

To: ***********

Hi Kyungsoo! This is Jimin and I'm using Jackson's phone since my phone's dead. Can I stay over at Jackson's place for tonight?

I pressed sent and waited for a few minutes for Kyungsoo to reply. The phone vibrated and I looked at it.

From: ***********

Go for it.

"He said okay." I smiled as I handed Jackson his phone back.

"Really? Well, that's a delight!" She clapped her hands together. "You boys go head on upstairs and I'll fix this up."

"Oh, I'll help!"

"Its fine, dear. I can handle it.*

"If you say so. Good night, Mrs. Wang."

------------------
Yay! Another update! Woooo! Okay lolzor.... But anyways yeah Jimin's sleeping in Jackson's bed tonight and he is one very lucky dude hahaha... Okay nonsensical again... Maybe I'm like this when I'm sick?? XD idk, but anyways it was boring... Am I right or am I right? If I write until they get onto Jackson's bed then its gonna be that cliche ending again and yeah... Sorry for that tho.... Thanks for reading! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)