Don't You Notice?: 3

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIMIN'S POV

I haven't gone to school for over a week now after that incident. Now, my eyes are red and puffy from all the crying I've done over the past days.

I mean, Taehyung could've just told me. It wasn't fun finding out for yourself that your best friend/the love of your life has been ing the love of his life in the rooftop.

I was laying down on the couch and my phone was ringing like crazy. It was either from the group or Taehyung... Well, mostly Taehyung. He's been calling and texting me nonstop. I don't answer his calls so its directed to voice mail and I have to hear that lovely voice of his.

He came to my apartment a few times and I was lucky that I wasn't watching TV or doing something noisy that could tell someone's home.

Maybe I shouldn't have seen that. Or maybe it was also for my sake. Maybe it was better I knew than getting hurt and expecting along the way.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I don't know what happened to Jimin and I'm seriously worried. I've called and sent him messages, but he doesn't pick up or reply. I'm worried and at the same time its annoying the out of me. He has never been this stubborn in his life.

I walked to the cafeteria my arm around Jungkook's shoulder. I was finally happy that I'm with my dream boy, but also that time Jimin caught us having on the rooftop, was the day he stopped going to school. Tch. No it can't be because of that, right? He'd totally be happy for me.

The first time I brought Jungkook over to the table they all congratulated me, but they also seem worried.

We arrived at the group's usual table and joined them in eating.

"Hey guys. Have you seen Jimin. I mean, I'm really worried about him. He hasn't been answering my calls and texts." Hoseok hyung said worriedly.

"I went to his place, but it seemed like no one was there." Yoongi hyung agreed.

"Taehyung shouldn't you know what's happening to Jimin? You're his best friend." Namjoon hyung said.

"I tried. I tried to contact him and he hasn't ree of my calls or texts." I said gravely.

"Ugh... I think I know why. I'll go to his place later and we'll sort this shut out. Its annoying the hell out of me." Hoseok said in irritation.

"I don't think he's in his place." Yoongi tried to argue.

"Oh. I'll get him out if there. Don't worry." Hoseok said in a calm, but sinister voice. We just nodded and continued eating.

JIMIN'S POV

I was lying down comfortably on the floor eating, some popcorn and watching a movie when I heard someone knock on my door.

I was in real panic because the TV was too noisy and someone might've heard it. My movements were all rushed, desperately trying to turn off the TV and hope that the person didn't know I was home.

The visitor frantically banged on the door and shouted,

"Jimin! I know you're ing in there! Open the damn door before I break it down." The visitor, who was Hoseok, shouted aggressively from the other side of the door.

"Okay! Just wait a minute!" I yelled back and lazily walked over to the door, opening it for an irritated Hoseok. "What's your damn problem hyung?? Why are you here waking the whole neighborhood up??" I scratched my head in irritation.

"You better tell me what's going on with you and why the tell you're not responding to my calls and text because everyone's worried as hell." He threatened pushing his way in to my home.

"There's nothing going on with me... I'm just sick." I lied.

" you and your sickness. Just tell me the ing truth." He cursed. Literally, I've never heard him cuss that damn much.

"Its just nothing." I shrugged it off and got the bowl of popcorn from the floor, placing it on the kitchen counter.

"And I'll believe you, why?" He snorted. "Its about Taehyung and Jungkook isn't it?" He asked, which made me flinch a little.

"N-no... Its not." I stuttered, trying to suppress the painful memories that's been haunting me for days.

"Jimin..." His voice a bit more softer now. "I know... I know how you feel. You're unrequited love for your best friend because he loves another or he's straight. I know it hurts. You know I know how it feels." He comforted.

Right. He does know how I feel. Out of all the people that I told first, it was Hoseok hyung because he understood me much more than the others because I know too that he has that same unrequited love for his best friend, Yoongi hyung.

"I know you know." I sighed as he sat down beside me and caressed my back. When he started to caress me I just felt the need to cry.

"Let it out, Jimin. Just me it out." He cooed.

"Hyung. It hurts so much."

---------------------
Heyyyy~ so here ya go! Another chapter for Don't You Notice?... Still unsure of how many chapters each story is tho... Anyways, hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney \(^▽^@)ノ