Don't You Notice?: 15

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Taehyunggie~" Jungkook said as we were both in bed and he was in my arms. It was just another Sunday morning and he decided to sleep with me last night. "Let's go on a date." He said as I could tell he was kinda sniffing my shirt. I chuckled a bit because of that.

"Uhm... Sorry, Jungkook, but I already have plans for today."

"Huh? Again?" He asked, pouting. "With who?"

"With Jimin and the gang." I replied. Jungkook sat up and crossed his arms on his chest. "What's wrong, Kookie?"

"You've been spending less time with me lately. I mean I guess now that you found Jimin, I think he'll take you away from me. He always has." Jungkook pointed out. I sat up beside him.

"Jungkook, don't be silly. He won't take me away from you. He's my best friend, I just care a lot for him and now that I found him, I just need to catch up to what's happened." I explained. He was getting it all wrong.

"But ever since he disappeared you started to spend less time with me. Spent less attention on me. If I wouldn't've known better, I'd think you liked him more than a best friend. Like he's more important than me."

"Kookie, you're more important to me. Don't ever think that way. I love you and that won't change." I reassured him and carresed his cheek.

"Hmph, are you sure?" He pouted. I nodded. "Pinky promise that you're never going to leave me." He said and held out his pinky. I intertwined my pinky with his.

"I pinky promise that I'm never going to leave you." I smiled and he smiled as well. I kissed his forehead. "Do you wanna come with us?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Its okay. Its you and your friends, go have fun."

"Thanks for understanding, we'll just plan that date later on, okay, baby?"

"Okay." He giggled.

JIMIN'S POV

"Where is he? Why is he taking so damn long?" Hoseok asked impatiently.

"Have you ever gotten used to him not being punctual?" I joked.

"I mean yeah, but I can't help, but nag about it." Hoseok admitted. We laughed and we waited for Taehyung at the entrance. "But seriously though, its been like half an hour since we started standing here. I wanna sit down."

"He'll be here. Just wait."

After a few minutes, I saw Taehyung running to us.

"Hey, guys! Sorry I was late." He said. Hoseok smacked his head.

"You're always late, pabo." He rolled his eyes. "Let's go!" We started walking to a Japanese restaurant for lunch. As soon as we got to the table, we fought for the menus and started to order tons of food. We ate like a bunch of hungry boys would and I could tell you that it was a huge mess.

"Taehyung pay the bill." Yoongi said.

"Ehh?? Why meee?" He pouted.

"Because you're the richest of us all and its your punishment for being late." Yoongi stuck his tongue out. Hoseok pinched Yoongi's cheek. They look so cute together.

"Fine, fine." He groaned and pulled out his wallet asking for the check. I looked at Taehyung and I wonder if I'd ever have a chance with him. Maybe, maybe not. Who'll know? "What're you staring at?" He asked, chuckling.

"Oh... Uhm... Nothing." I said and looked down at the table, trying to hide my blush.

"Awww am I too handsome for you?" He teased.

"Oh God, shut up, you cocky bastard." I joked.

"Oh my, you talk to your mother with that mouth." He mocked shocked.

"Would it surprise you if I did?" I asked. We both laughed.

"I missed us joking like this." He said.

"Me, too. So much."

"Then why'd you leave?" He asked curiously. I think that question never left his mind.

"You'll know in the right time, Taehyhng." I just said as the bill came and after paying, we stood up, walking out of the restaurant. He didn't say another word about his question. He wasn't being nosy as usual.

"Okay, guys, so where we headed next?" Namjoon asked.

"To the arcade!" Hoseok declared and we walked to the aracade. We bought tokens and dispersed inside the arcade, arriving at different game machines. I started with Just Dance because I really loved dancing. I picked a song and copied the movements on the screen. Looks like I'm pretty good at this. I mean it has been a long time since I went to the arcade and played this. I could feel people watching me and some even clapping after I finished one song. By the end of the game, I was sweating like hell.

"Woah, Jimin, you look hot... And sticky." Taehyung laughed.

"You want some?" I asked with a Cheshire grin on my face as I started chasing after him. In the end, we go tired and we just went to play basketball.

After we've tired ourselves with the games and ran out of tokens, we left the arcade and went to get some ice cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I had real fun with you guys today." I grinned as they all dropped me off at the house.

"We missed you a lot, Jimin." Namjoon said and he initiated a hug followed by the others.

"Yeah I did, too." I smiled as they hugged me.

"Invite your new friends with us in our next hang out, if you'd want!" Hoseok said.

"Sure! I think they'd agree." I smiled.

"Okay, well, its getting late, good night, Jimin." Yoongi said as he yawned.

"Good night, Jimin." They all said and walked back to the car, except for Taehyung.

"I'll catch up with you guys." He muttered and they nodded. "So.... Had fun today?" He teased.

"Of course, I did." I nudged his shoulder.

"It was really really nice to hang out with you, Jimin. Like legit. I missed you so ing much even though I just saw you yesterday."

"So damn flattered." I chuckled.

"Well, see you next time. Don't be a stranger and hit me a text or call next time, okay?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Good night." He said and kissed my forehead. My legs suddenly wobbled as his lips made contact with mg forehead. He hugged me for awhile and walked away while waving, "Bye."

"Y-Yeah.... G-Good night... B-Bye" I stuttered. He got inside the car and they drove off, of course not without Hoseok having to roll down the window and wave his hand hysterically. Typical.

I cupped my cheeks and I could feel the heat radiate from it.

"So... Had fun?" I jumped at the udden sound of a voice. I turned around and saw Kai.

"Jesus Christ, you scared me, man."

"You two look like you'd make a cute couple." He smiled.

"Well, that's impossible. He has a boyfriend."

"I know, but still, I ship you both."

"Shut up." I said as I smacked his shoulder. He just laughed and went back inside the house.

--------------
Heyyyy!! So obviously haven't updated this in freaking forever sorry bout that T^T anyways on an updating spree because idk if you'd read it in my other A/N's that its my birthday tomorrow so I'm really excited hehehe... Anyways, thanks for reading! Bye~

Sydney (๏ᆺ๏υ)