Difference: 9

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

HOSEOK'S POV

The next day, Yoongi was home and he was sprawled on the couch. He looked really tired. I grabbed my blanket and laid it on him.

I started to dress up and eat breakfast. I'm sure Yoongi would sleep until noon and would most definitely not go to school.

I wondered what he did with his girlfriend last night. Of course, they mourned, what else.

After eating, I placed my bowl in the sink and filled it with water to wash it later.

I looked at Yoongi's sleeping figure and hesitated. I walked towards him and kneeled in front of him. I kissed his forehead and went ahead.

When I got to school, I was met up by Yoongi's of a girlfriend.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the ." Sohyun greeted.

"Good morning, too, Sohyun." I greeted sarcastically giving her a soft glare. I'm not a warfreak, not like someone here.

"Whatever. Just stay away from my boyfriend. He's mine." She threatened and walked along with her girls. I just rolled my eyes. What the hell is there to steal?

I continued my way inside the building and met up with my usual group of friends.

"Hey guys." I greeted the gang and they greeted back. Taehyung was spacing out again from missing Jimin. You know as much as I like Jungkook, I think that Jimin will still make Taehyung happier, because even if Jungkook was there, Taehyung can't plaster a genuine smile, not like when Jimin is there. He's really stupid if he doesn't realize any feelings along the way.

"Where's Yoongi?" Namjoon asked.

"Meh... He slept in. I'm guessing he got home really late last night." I said.

"Why? What happened last night?" Namjoon questioned curiously.

"Well, Sohyun's grandfather died last night and I think they stayed up until early in the morning." I replied.

"Oh. That's Yoongi's recent girlfriend, right?" I nodded my head. "Well, I've heard she's a real . Is that true?" I nodded once again.

"You know she'd always call me a and accuse me of trying to steal Yoongi from her or some jazz. She glared at me last night when I said my condolences and this morning she told me that again. Its annoying as , you know?" I groaned. Namjoon just chuckled.

"What's there to steal if Yoongi's the one who'll break it off in the end anyways?"

YOONGI'S POV

I woke up and it was noon already. Obviously, I wouldn't go to school, like the lazy boy I am. I checked my phone and saw I had unread messages, all from Sohyun. Remind me why she's my girlfriend again? I threw my phone back on the couch, not even bothering to look at Sohyun's messages.

I laid back on the couch again and snuggled close to the blanket. Wait... Who gave me the blanket? I knew I didn't even bother to get a blanket because I was so tired and sleepy.

Of course, Hoseok. I don't even need to think about it. Who else could've given it to me? A ghost? Wait, now that gave me chills.

I smelt the blanket and it clearly smelt like Hoseok. Hoseok always smelt good. He smells like his strawberry scented shampoo.

From so many interruptions last night, I hadn't told Hoseok what I really wanted to tell him. Did I get saved from telling him what I truly felt? Or maybe the complete opposite?

-------------
Hellooooo!!! Omg I haven't updated in so long... Which was like 3 weeks and *le cries Han river* I'm sorry guys for not updating sooner... But I'll try going for multiple updates today!! I hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)