Don't You Notice?: 9

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Jimin dropped out of school."

"What?"

No way. He wouldn't.

"He dropped out, Taehyung." Yoongi repeated Hoseok's words.

"Why?"

"We can't tell." Hoseok said.

"You can't tell me why?!" I was becoming outraged. "He's my best friend, why the can't you tell me?!" I slammed my fist on the table, catching everyone's attention.

"Taehyung. Calm down." Namjoon tried to calm me down, but it was no use.

"Why are you telling me to calm down when barely these past few weeks he's not been telling me anything! I don't feel like his best friend! We're not supposed to have secrets from each other." I cried. I fell down on my seat and let my emotions take over.

It was true. That day he went back to school, he was cold to me. I don't have any clue why he was. He didn't even answer my calls. Now, he didn't even tell me he was gonna drop out. We're best friends, right?

"Taehyung, there are just certain things that has to be kept secret from best friends." Hoseok explained.

"No. He can tell me everything he wants 'til his heart contents." I argued.

"Taehyung, you should understand that he doesn't want to cost your friendship." Namjoon explained.

"But this situation is already costing our friendship! And I can't afford to lose him anymore."

They all looked at each other with concerned faces.

"Taehyung, we'll just give you some time... To take this in." Yoongi said worriedly.

"Tch. Whatever." I scoffed and got my bag. I walked out of the cafeteria and decided to go to Jimin's apartment... Or was.

I promise to go here everyday if ever Jimin might come back.

JIMIN'S POV

I've finally transferred to a new school. I easily got friends. Everyone was real kind here, but I couldn't forget my old friends, most especially Taehyung. I wish Jungkook and him are happy.

"Jimin! Let's go to the cafeteria!" Sehun and Kai, my new friends, called out. I looked at them with a small smile and nodded.

"Hey, Jimin, you'll be okay." Sehun patted my back. "Just try your best to just forget him. Plus, there's Jackson there." Sehun wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yah!" I slapped his shoulder playfully.

Yes, they actually know my situation. Once I transferred to this school, Sehun and Kai befriended me. They introduced me to their group who were, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Kris, Tao, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Suho and Lay. (Omg OT12 forever ಠ_ಠಥ⌣ಥ) I noticed that they were all paired, as in couples. Baekyeol, Kaisoo, Taoris, Hunhan, Xiuchen and Sulay. Wow, so I thought, maybe I could tell them my problem. They didn't complain that I was a crybaby because emotions are emotions. They comforted me and the best advice they could give is to try to move on.

Then there's this guy, Jackson. He was classmate, then he approached me one day and told me he liked me. I turned him down the first, but he was insistent. I wasn't ready to forget Taehyung.

"Yeah, just give Jackson a chance, Jimin." Kai nudged my ribs lightly. "You know it would be the best, so you could forget him, y'know what I'm saying?"

"No, guys. I don't want to use Jackson as a rebound. He has feelings, too and I don't wanna hurt him."

"If you say so." Sekai shrugged.

----------------
Lowl still a short update huhu I'm sorry :(( but I did a double update! I'll try updating with longer chapters. Thanks for reading! Bye bye~

Sydney (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)