Converse High: 15

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIN'S POV

Today, I walked to Jungkook's house to pick him up for school, like always. I also wanted to tell him what happened to Namjoon and I during the weekend.

"Hi, Mrs. Jeon, Good morning." I smiled as I knocked on the door.

"Oh, hi Jin. Good morning. You look like you're in an extra good mood today." She smiled.

"Actually, I am."

"Well, Jungkook's just finishing up his breakfast. You know the routine." She said and gave way to me.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jeon." I said and walked to the living room and sat on the couch and as on cue, Jungkook walked out of the dining room.

"Hey, Jin. Morning." He greeted. "You ready to go?"

"I just sat down, Jungkook, seriously?"

"Hehe sorry." He laughed sheepishly. I stood up and we left his house, saying goodbye to his mom.

"Hey! I want to know what happened between you and Namjoon!" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"Okay, okay. Wait a minute." I chuckled. "Well, it was really sweet. I mean he took me to my hometown last Saturday and I missed that place, then he brought me to his hometown yesterday. I got to meet his lesbian aunt." I giggled.

"Awww, you guys are so cute. I wish Taehyung and I are like that." He pouted.

"Of course you will, I mean he does love you a lot doesn't he?" I asked.

"I guess he does." Jungkook frowned.

"Why aren't you sure?" I asked.

"Nothing... Its just that you known since Jimin disappeared, Jimin's the only thing that's always been in his mind. We spent time together, but its as if his mind was always in another place."

"Well, Jimin's his best friend. Of course he'll be worried. He won't be able to be in his right sense of mind."

"But now he's found Jimin, what will I do? He might leave me for Jimin."

"Look, Jungkook. Don't be so pessimistic. There's no classes tomorrow, why don't you take that time to go on a date?"

"I guess so..." Jungkook trailed off.

"Now don't be so pessimistic. Just smile." I encouraged. He just nodded and smiled a little.

Jungkook and I finally arrived at the building. We both went to our lockers which were just beside each other. When I opened my locker, a note fell out.

"Oohhh, a love letter, eh?" Jungkook teased.

"Jungkook, doesn't mean a note fell out of my locker, it means its a love letter." I crouched down and grabbed the piece of paper. When I opened it, I was shocked. It was written in all caps and red ink.

STAY AWAY FROM MY JOONIE
-L

"What's written?" Jungkook asked and looked over my shoulder. "Huh? What does that mean?" He asked.

"Well, I guess having a relationship with Namjoon will become harder than it already is."

~~~~~~~~~

Since people still don't know about us, Namjoon and I couldn't stick around each other. I texted him to meet me at our usual place after school after I read the paper.

I waited for him on the swing sets and after a few minutes he's arrived.

"Hey baby." He smiled. He's really got that alluring dimple. He sat down on the swing next to me. I smiled a small smile, but it was sad. "You look sad, what happened?" He suddenly frowned.

I took out the piece of paper from my pocket and hands it to him. "What's this?" He asked.

"Just read." He opened the paper and read it. After reading it, his eyes widened.

"Who would do this?"

"I don't know, Namjoon. I really don't want to cause you trouble by showing you this."

"But if you didn't show me, then you'd be the one in trouble and I didn't even know, so its okay."

"Who do you think that is?" I asked. I'm really curious.

"I don't know. I don't know anyone who's starting letter of their name is L." Namjoon just looked at the paper analytically. "You know, maybe this is just a prank. Let's just not mind it, okay?" Namjoon tried smiling comofrtingly.

I'm the over thinking type, but now I just really didn't want to think about this. "Okay."

-----------------
Heyow so yeah short chapter sorry bout that, but yeah es are happening in Namjin and Yoonseok's lives, so be prepared. I'll try to update Don't You Notice? And Difference tonight, but just short, is that okay? Well hope you liked this chapter! Bye~

Sydney /(・ × ・)\