Converse High: 1

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

NAMJOON'S POV

I was here in the park, just chilling. Heartbroken actually. Yup, my current girlfriend just broke up with me and on the day of our second anniversary too.

I looked at the couples passing by and I really felt so left out. Being in love is such bull, mostly when you're played with by the person you love.

I just sighed and stood up. Might as well enjoy this park's scenery. You know author its been really cliche to make me go in a park.

(Shut up Namjoon. Just go with the damn flow)

Okay, okay, chill.

As I walked around, something caught my eye. A boy who looked stunning wearing a white T-shirt, jeans and red converse. It fit him perfectly which caught my eye. He's also tall and have pale skin. He looks quite feminine too. Just my type. I don't care about gender, as long as its love.

I walked over to the boy and tapped him, he turned around and he froze, as well as me.

"K-kim Namjoon?" He stuttered nervously.

"SeokJin?"

This boy. SeokJin. How could this nerd looks so good in a white T-shirt, jeans and a red converse? This kid isn't as fashionable when he's in school. In fact he's a target by everyone, especially me. I'm his top bully. How the could he look this good?

"Uhm... D-do you need anything?" He asked nervously. I ra my fingers through my spiked hair and jus shook my head.

"No. I don't." Was all I could say and just left him.

I walked around a little more to think about things. Mostly Jin.

Why does he have everything in my ideal list? When in school, he's everything I hate? Why is that? And could I actually say he looked damn hot? Ahh! I couldn't fall in love with the school's target!

(Monday)

"Yah, Namjoon, you've been spacing out a lot. What's happening to you?" Hoseok asked.

"Huh? Oh. Nothing." I simply answered.

We were here on the school cafeteria and believe it or not, I've been staring at the target.

"Namjoon, you're staring at the target. Do you want to beat him up or something?" Taehyung asked.

"Huh? No." They all gasped at my answer.

I've only noticed it now, but he's always been with that innocent looking boy. What was his name? I heard Taehyung has a crush on him.

"No? That's rare of you to say." Yoongi pointed out.

"Huh? Is that so?" Still concentrated on Jin.

Now that you mention it, he actually looks nice when you stare at him for a long time.

"Is it because you like him?" Jimin said with a mischievous grin, which snapped me out as well as Jin catching my stare.

"What?? No! Me? Liking a target? No way!" I said defensively.

"Yeah sure you don't." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I really don't." I snorted. Jin's coming this way.

"Oh! Jungkook's coming this way!" Taehyung said all giddy. "Hi Jungkook!" Taehyung greeted when Jungkook passed.

"Hi Taehyung." Jungkook smiled and I swear that Taehyung almost fainted.

I saw that Jin glanced at me curiously and smiled. It made smile back as well.

"Oh my god! Jimin he said hi to me and he smiled too!! I feel like I'm gonna die!!" Taehyung shrieked like a fangirl and shook his best friend.

"Yeah. I'm happy for you." Jimin forced a smiled, but we know he's hurt.

"Not in love with the target my ." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I'm not!"

---------------------
Heyyy!! Prologue is done yay! I hope you liked this chapter! Please don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks for reading! Peace out ✌

Sydney ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)