Converse High: 16

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIN'S POV

Namjoon said that maybe somebody was just playing a prank. It's been a few days since the first letter and the letters have been coming and coming and twice I got them in my mailbox. I'm smart enough to know that this is definitely not a prank.

I walked back to my locker and just stared at it for a few minutes, knowing that there'll be another letter waiting for me in there. I heaved out a sigh and opened my locker, but instead of a letter, I saw a bulky envelope inside and my name was written on it. It piqued my interest, so I opened it.

There was a folded paper inside and... A bunch of pictures? I took out the pictures and I scanned through them. I was definitely scared with what I was seeing.

Its me and Namjoon at our usual spot. Someone's been sneaking around. Could the person be taking the pictures be L?

I quickly opened up the folded paper, which I assume is the letter.

If you don't stay away from my Joonie, these photos will be leaked.

-L

In all honesty, I have no problem with these photos being leaked, but the problem is Namjoon. I'm sure he'd have a big problem with these photos being leaked. I mean we've been playing it safe since we started dating. And I don't mean the dirty way, but you get it.

Worst case scenario, Namjoon might break up with me if these photos get leaked.

"Hey, what's that?" Jungkook's voice startled me making me throw everything inside my locker and shutting the door closed. "Woah."

"It was nothing," I said as I kept my head down.

"Okay, then... Let's go get some lunch," Jungkook smiled and dragged me to the cafeteria.

"Aren't you having lunch with Taehyung today?"

"Nah, he's absent today. He suddenly went down with a cold," Jungkook said.

"Are you going to visit him later?"

"Yep. I'm gonna whip up his favorite food,"

"Well, I hope he gets well soon."

"Me, too."

~~~~~

Jungkook had to go back to the classroom early because he forgot to do his homework in English. Typical Jungkook.

As I was walking back to the classroom, I passed by Hoseok and this girl talking and she had this serious facial expression.

"And look out for your friend." Was all I heard when I passed by them. I wanted to stop in my tracks, but it would be too obvious that I was listening to their conversation.

Hoseok's friend? She can't possibly mean, Namjoon, right? Impossible.

But then its also possible.

~~~~~

Namjoon and I met up at our usual spot.

"Hey, Jin," He smiled and he gave me a peck on the lips, which managed to make me smile.

"Uhm, Namjoon, I have to show you something," I said and got the envelope inside my bag.

"What's this?"

"Just open it."

He opened the envelope and saw the pictures of us right here in our usual spot. He scanned through them with furustrated eyes. After he scanned through them, he unfolded the letter.

"Who the hell would do this?" He asked with gritted teeth.

"Well, I know that if these photos will be leaked. It'll be trouble for you and I don't want that, Namjoon..." I trailed off. "So... I---"

"Jin, please don't say what I think you're going to say," Namjoon stopped me. "Look, I don't care if these photos get leaked. I don't care if I get into trouble. My only concern with these photos getting leaked is you. You'll get bullied more and I don't want that to happen," He explained.

"But---"

Namjoon pulled me into a hug. "No buts. Jin please don't ever think that again. I could've gotten a heart attack if you continued what you were gonna say," He said as he caressed my head. I smiled and I hugged him back. My heart's about to explode. I really love him.

Suddenly, Namjoon startled me by releasing me from the hug and looking around. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

His eyes widened and he stood up running off. It looks like he was chasing someone. I stood up and ran after them. Could that be L?

Namjoon was gaining on him and soon enough, he caught him by tackling him to the ground. Once I caught up to them, I crouched down and tried to catch my breath.

"Who are you?! Are you L?!" Namjoon asked as he was holding the guy's collar. Namjoon punched him a couple of times and I told him to stop because the guy was already bleeding too much. Namjoon dropped him to the ground.

"No.... I'm not... L," The guy said weakly as he coughed up blood.

"Then do you work for them?!" Namjoon questioned once again. The guy just nodded, but before Namjoon can ask more questions, the guy passed out. Namjoon tried shaking him, but it was no use.

"I think you hit him too hard."