Difference: 10

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

HOSEOK'S POV

Today was a stressful day since there were so many home works that were assigned and Yoongi will not be pleased because I feel like today was the busiest day of my life in school, plus I had to go to work so I arrived at home late.

I inserted my keys into the keyhole and opened the apartment, the apartment being surrounded with a delicious scent and the sound of sizzling.

I walked over to the kitchen and actually found Yoongi cooking. Literally for the first time. He looked back with one of his bored looks.

"Welcome home."

"Ahhh..." Was all I could say. I stood there for a few minutes, until Yoongi interrupted me.

"Are you just gonna stand there or what?" He asked, not looking at me.

"Oh... Ahhh!!" I suddenly shouted, which made Yoongi a bit startled, but handled his cooking carefully.

"Yah! Why are you shouting??" He scolded.

"You're actually cooking!! And it smells delicious!!" I cheered as I ran up to him and watched him cook. "You're like a pro!" I said in amazement.

"Well you're not the only one who can cook here." He smirked.

"Uhm... Do you need any help?" I asked.

"Could you cut some vegetables over there?" He asked, using his chin to point over to the laid out vegetables by the side. I nodded eagerly and carefully got the knife. I started cutting the vegetables and listened to the sizzling of Yoongi's cooking. Somehow mesmerized of the sound of Yoongi's cooking, I got lost and actually cut myself. I dropped the knife on the chopping board abruptly and yelped in pain. It caught Yoongi's attention and he immediately turned off the stove. He rushed to me and held my bleeding finger. He looked at it for awhile and suddenly shoved it in his mouth, my eyes widening ins surprise. My legs were practically shaking. His saliva. His tongue touching my wounded finger. His soft lips my finger gently. It was really nerve-wracking and I feel as if I was red as a tomato.

"You Pabo." He muttered after he released my saliva-coated finger. "You should be more careful." He scolded. "I'll get the first aid kit." He said and walked out of the kitchen. I just stared at me saliva-coated finger. His mouth was wrapped around that. I can't believe it. Oh my god.

Yoongi briefly came back with the first aid kit and instructed me to wash Mt hands to disinfect my wound. Well, why didn't he do that in the first place? But not that I'm complaining. He dabbed some kind of other disinfectant and wrapped a band-aid around it.

"Thanks." I muttered shyly.

"No problem." He said setting the kit aside and opening the stove once again I continue what he was cooking. Then I continued to cut the vegetables, carefully this time.

After cooking, we ate dinner in silence and could I just say I wasn't a big fan if silence, that's why I'd always make noise. Yoongi's cooking was really... Amazing. I finished everything 'til the last bite.

We gathered our dishes on the counter and I started washing while Yoongi fixed up the table, setting aside place mats.

"Thanks Yoongi for the meal." I said giving him a grin.

"You're welcome." He smiled and ruffled my hair. I pouted and fixed my hair.

We stood there silent, Yoongi was staring at me and I was staring at him. It was sudden and Yoongi just kissed me, making my heart almost jump out of my chest. He held my waist and pulled me closer to him. I don't know how to respond. I mean this happened once, when I was pretend asleep. But now I was like, legit awake. I could feel him slowly pulling away, but then I followed my instincts and kissed back. He was slightly taken aback, but we continued. After a few seconds of kissing, we pulled back due to lack of oxygen. I thought it would be awkward after this kiss, but it was followed up by a question.

"Do... You feel the same way?" Yoongi asked.

"For the longest time, yeah I have."

----------------
Hellooooo!! Yay! Double update!! Isn't it fun?? XD hahaha well, finally the confession is here and yeah. I would finish it here, but I still have something up my sleeve, so just you wait! Hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)