Don't You Notice?: 7

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up earlier than expected today. Well, there's school today. Ugh, not in the mood. I had to wake up Jimin as well because he had to go home to prepare for school. I was still clinging onto Jimin and I didn't realize that he was so close to me. Our faces were only inches apart.

I smiled at his cute sleeping figure. Why is he this cute? My eyes trailed down to his lips. Not again. I woke him up, much to my dismay. I needed to resist. I have a boyfriend.

"Jiminnie~ wake up~" I cooed as I shook him lightly. He groaned and turned his back to me.

"Jimin~" I whined. I sat up and hovered over him. He groaned once again and covered the pillow to his face to block me out. I took off the pillow and threw it somewhere. "Yah! Jiminnie! There's classes today! We're gonna be late!" I shouted. He woke up and sat up immediately, but due to me hovering over him, we both hit our heads.

"Owww." Jimin groaned as he palmed his forehead. "Taehyung what the were you doing??" He hissed as he glared at me.

"You weren't waking up!" I argued as I also hissed in pain. "Whatever. Wait for me here, I'll just dress up. I'll drive you to your house." I stood up and went to the bathroom.

JIMIN'S POV

I waited for a few minutes before Taehyung went out of the bathroom. He went out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, showing his heavenly figure. I couldn't help, but stare and blush. I watched him get his clothes from his dresser and enter the bathroom again. I could breath once again. Why is he so hot?

-----

After taking breakfast, I gathered my things from Taehyung's room and joined him in the car, driving off. We got to my apartment in no time. He offered to go to school with me today.

"Okay." I nodded. He parked the car in the parking lot of my apartment. We rushed to my apartment. I quickly opened the door and set my things down beside the couch.

"Wow, you're apartment is surprisingly clean. I mean I've been here a lot of times, but for a guy living alone." He said in awe.

"Tch. Can't a guy have a clean apartment? Jeez, stereotypes Taehyung, ever heard of them?" I scoffed. He just rolled his eyes. I hurriedly got my uniform and took a shower.

After a few minutes, I was all dressed and we were ready to go.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

To: Jungkookie

Kookie! Let's talk later at the rooftop. Lunch time. See you there (*^3^)/~♡

From: Jungkookie

No problem Taehyungie (*^▽^*)

(Lunch break)

"So Jungkook, as your boyfriend, I just wanna be honest. I don't want us to have any misunderstanding." Taehyung talked slowly. Jungkook was a little but nervous as to what the older might say. Is he gonna break up with him?

"O-okay. I-I'll understand." Jungkook said nervously.

"W-well... I-I k-kissed... J-Jimin." Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook's heart ached by hearing those words. "B-but! I-it was just a dare! I swear! Jungkookie I'm so sorry!" Taehyung apologized and hugged his boyfriend. "I'm really sorry. Its just I was really scared of Suga's punch." Taehyung pleaded. "I'm really sorry, baby."

Jungkook smiled and just hugged the elder back.

"Taehyungie I forgive you. Thank you for being honest with me and I appreciate that you didn't hide it. Its okay. Don't cry, okay?" Jungkook smiled as he caressed Taehyung's back. He could feel the tears of his boyfriend on his jacket coat. If he would cry over a thing like this then that must mean he loves him.

"I'm... Sorry... Jungkook." Taehyung's muffled sobs were heard.

"Its fine, Taehyung." Jungkook gently said. Taehyung released from their hug and looked at the younger.

"I love you, Jungkook." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled in the kiss.

"I love you, too, Taehyungie."

While the couple was having their sweet time, Jimin was there, a tear rolling down his cheek as he witnessed the sweet couple's scene. He knows that he will never win Taehyung's heart if Jungkook was there. He knows Taehyung will always love Jungkook more than him.

"This is hopeless."

----------------
Well, here's another chapter! I told you that I'd try to do double or triple updates in this story since I just make short chapters and there are like three love stories in this. So again idk who the hell to choose! Seriously! T^T Idk about doing a because I'm not used to it and idk it kinda makes me uncomfortable?? Huhu just tell me if you'd rather want a than to break one of their hearts... Well anyways, hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ