Converse High: 10

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Little did the boys know, a girl and I must say, a y girl , witnessed their little scene and decided to take a picture of them kissing. To obviously blackmail them.

"This is for all the suffering and pain you've caused me, Namjoon."

NAMJOON'S POV

The next day, I woke up at 5 am to pick Jin up for our road trip date. I was really excited since it was our first official date.

I drove to his house in a quick and parked in front of his driveway. I knocked on his door and in a few seconds, his mom opened the door, who looked really sleepy, but still pretty.

"Uhm... Namjoon?" Jin's mom said with a yawn.

"Sorry, for waking you up too early." I apologized and bowed sincerely.

"Hey, its okay, you don't have to apologize. So you're gonna take him to Anyang?" His mom asked.

"Yeah, I am."

"Well, I hope you two have fun today. Jin's still sleeping, I'll just go wake him up." She said as she was motioning to go upstairs again, but I stopped her.

"May I do the honors of waking up Jin?" I asked politely and she chuckled.

"Okay, if you say so. But I should tell you he's a princess. Literally. He actually doesn't like being woken up early, so good luck." She saluted. I chortled and made my way up to his room. I never knew he'd have an attitude like that.

I opened his door and the light go from the hallway lit the dim room. I felt around for the light switch and turned it on.

I saw my boyfriend snoozing away on his bed, the blankets covering up until his neck. I motioned towards him and slowly took the blankets off of him.

"Yah.... Baby. Wake up." I said as I gently shook his sleeping figure.

", leave me alone. I still need my beauty sleep." He said sassily and turned his back to me. I contained the laughs that were about to come rolling out. Never have I encountered this side from him and its gold.

I turned to his other side where he was still trying to sleep.

"Yah, Jinnie... Wake up." I cooed.

"Nooooo." He groaned as he pulled the blankets over his head to block me out.

I pulled the blankets off of him again and grabbed him by the waist as he covered his face. I took off his hands from his face and he just glared at me. I smirked and made our lips meet to wake him up. I felt his arms snake around my neck and return the kiss.

Good.

I pulled back as I was in need of air and it revealed an angry, but embarrassed, Jin.

"Okay, good, you're awake." I smiled and placed him down on the bed. "I told you I'd pick you up early in the morning."

"I'd never expected this early." He yawned as he stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

"Did you pack up your things already?" I asked. He just answered a 'Yeah' as he went out of the bathroom to get a pair of clothes.

I waited for a few minutes of him showering and he finally went out, wearing that same white T-shirt and jeans that time I saw him in the park. He sat down on his bed and wore his red Converse. Of course, not forgetting that.

As he finished wearing his Converse, he stood up and walked towards me, yawning.

"So, are you ready?" I asked. He nodded with a small, but tired smile. I smiled back and carried his duffel bag. We went down the stairs and we were met with the beautiful scent of Bacon and Eggs.

We saw Jin's mom cooking dinner for us and gave us a small smile.

"You're just in time. Come, come. Eat breakfast." She offered. We walked towards the dining table and happily ate with his mother.

After eating breakfast, we bid Jin's mother goodbye and she bid us good luck and a safe trip.

I put Jin's bag inside the trunk along with mine and we went in the car, Jin sitting in the passenger seat next to me.

I started the engine and I rolled down Jin's side if the window as he waved back to his mom. I finally drove off, starting our road trip.

-------------------
Heyow! Sorry I had to cut it short for some reason! But I wanted to reserve this date for anotger chapter so yeah.... I feel like I'll be doing a double or triple update right now so.... I have to get working on it. Hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)