Don't You Notice?: 4

Love Is A Crazy Thing (BTS fanfic)

JIMIN'S POV

Still lying on this godforsaken apartment floor. Should I really go to school now? I contemplated on that question for days. Yesterday I was told that my parents got a call from the school that I haven't been attending my classes. They were angry and at the same time worried. They asked me if I was sick, but I said no. After that they lectured me into going to school or else they won't give me my allowance for the week and I so needed that allowance.

I don't know if I should go to school. I'm not ready to see Taehyung yet.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Today was another day without Jimin. Do you know how awkward it is not to have Jimin around? I missed him so much. I'm really worried about him. I don't know if he's sick, if he's eating well, if he's doing fine. I text him, but he doesn't reply. I call him, but it directs to voicemail. What has he been up to?

(Lunch)

Today I went alone to the cafeteria. Before, I went with Jimin and now that Jimin wasn't attending classes, Jungkook went with me instead. Jungkook said he had to do something so he couldn't go with me this lunch break.

I sat down together with the group and finally faced Hoseok hyung.

"Hyung, have you heard any news about Jimin? Right, you went to his place? What happened?" I bombarded. He just sighed.

"Uhm... He wasn't there. I checked, I even banged on his door and still nothing." He said shaking his head.

I sighed in disappointment. Why did I turn out like this? I was hoping to find some news about Jimin, but really there's none.

When will Jimin be back?

(Next day)

Ahhh... Another boring day without Jimin. I really miss him. I miss the days we'd always hug and say I love you to each other. I miss my best friend.

While walking to the gate I saw a familiar raven-haired boy. Could it be?

I chased after him and reached the boy, giving him a back hug.

"Jiminnie! I missed you~!" I exclaimed and nuzzldd my head onto his neck.

"Let me go Taehyung." Jimin said coldly. I was taken aback when he said that and I unconsciously stepped back from him. He looked back at me and just gave me a cold stare. He turned back and walked inside.

I scratched my head and went inside after he did. Why is he like that?

JIMIN'S POV

As I walked inside, I met Hoseok hyung along the way. He waved at me and grinned. I waved back with a faint smile. He ran and hugged me as tightly as he could which almost killed me.

"H-hyung..." I struggled. He untighten his grip on me and pulled back he looked at me sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry."

"Its fine hyung." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"So... Did you meet Taehyung along the way?" He asked awkwardly. I just sighed.

"Yeah."

"Well... What did you say?" He asked curiously.

"Well, he gave me a backhug and said he missed me, but all I did was be cold to him."

"Are you sure you want this Jimin?" He asks worriedly.

"I-I don't know hyung." I said as I tangled my fingers in my raven locks. He put both his hands on my shoulder and gave me a faint smile.

"Jimin remember that whatever happens you guys will always be together. You'll always love him. I'll see you later." Hoseok patted my shoulders and left.

I really don't know if I can keep up my act because I really know that I'll always end up going back to him.

------------------
Heyyy! Here's the update! Hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney \(^ω^\)