Chapter 19

A Long Wait

 

24 Days

“Hmm so what should we watch?” asked Sunggyu. I and Sunggyu were on our first date. Yup first date, feels like high school all over again because I was feeling really nervous right now. What if I say the wrong things at the wrong time?

I don’t even know if what I was wearing was okay. Is it too cute? Girly? Aish I don’t know anymore!

“Alex you okay?”

“Huh? Oh yeah I’m fine and I don’t mind what we watch” I said. He nodded and picked a scary movie. Great now I wished I picked out the movie. It’s not that I get scared easily it just that I keep getting those scary images in my head and can’t seem to sleep.

We walked in the movie theatre and looked for a seat after getting our popcorn and drinks.

“Hey Alex can I ask you something?” Sunggyu said. I nodded while stuffing my mouth with popcorn. I could tell that this will be finished before the movie even starts.

“It would be weird if our second date was you meeting my parents wouldn’t it?”

I stopped and looked at him.

“Sunggyu where is this going?” I asked afraid of his answer. He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed awkwardly “Well the thing is that…umm my mum somehow found out about you and wants to meet you” he said.

“B-but we now starting this...More than friend’s relationship thing” I said.

“Let’s talk about this later okay?” I just nodded. The lights slowly darken and completely turned off. The screen started to play the trailers.

“Aish hurry up!”

I and Sunggyu turned our head towards the entrance.

“Was that—“before Sunggyu could finish his sentence someone called his name.

“Sunggyu!!” Shinhye shouted causing everyone to shush her in the movie theatre.

“It’s not like the movie started” she mumbled, Shinhye put her finger up to signal us to wait for whatever and left. Soon she came back with Woohyun.

Oh Woohyun is here……WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!

They came towards us. Shinhye made Woohyun sit next to me because she pushed him.

Is like I can’t be away from this guy for one bit!

While watching the movie I felt like I could move. Sunggyu sitting on my right and then having Woohyun sitting on my left, how comfortable. I shifted on my seat and felt a something warm on my hand. I looked at it and noticed that Sunggyu was holding my hand.

If Woohyun wasn’t sitting next to me right now I would be silently spazzing. But instead I smiled making sure no one noticed but of course Woohyun saw me.

He raised one of his eyebrows at me.

“What?” I mouthed. He came closer to me and tried to whisper something in my ears. Before he could even say anything I elbowed him causing him to make a grunting noise.

“Oh Woohyun gwaenchanha?” I heard Shinhye whisper. I tried my best to stop myself from laughing so I covered it up with a cough.

Minutes past and I got more into the movie. I looked over at Shinhye to see if she is scared as well but she wasn’t. She was just looking at the screen like it wasn’t anything intresting. I looked back at the movie and saw the main character running upstairs.

“Andwae” I kept repeating it hoping she could hear me but of course she couldn’t it’s a movie!

I felt someone putting their arm around me and pushing me towards their chest. I looked up at Sunggyu and he looked back at me.

“Don’t watch if it’s scaring you” he said while putting his hand in front of my eyes. I heard Woohyun scoff next to me so I decided to kick him.

Idiot thanks for ruining my night!

The movie soon ended and we all left the theatre and walked towards the car park.

“Ahh that was so scary!” I said recalling the nasty scenes that came up in the movie.

“Shinhye how can you just watch it like that?” I asked.

“That’s because I’ve already seen it. When I watch a scary movie for the second time it doesn’t really affect me anymore” she said while linking her arm through mine.

“If you already seen it why did you watch it?” Sunggyu asked.

“Becau—“

“So why were you guys there? You looked pretty close…maybe to close” Woohyun asked cutting Shinhye off. I have a feeling that he already knows.

“Hmm because we like each other more than friends” Sunggyu said.

“No, no, no you’re not doing this again! I don’t believe you guys” Shinhye said. She stopped and grabbed my shoulder “Chingu! How can you play this trick on me again?!” she said and started to fake sob.

I started laughing “Ya! Chinja! We’re not lying” I said. She stopped and looked at me then at Sunggyu then back at me. She shook her head “ANIYA! I won’t believe you!” with that she grabbed Woohyun’s hand and dragged him with her towards his car.

I and Sunggyu just laughed at the way she was acting.

“I think we ruined her” he said.

A few hours later we got back home. I walked towards my room but stopped.

“Sunggyu?”

“Hmm?” he walked out of his room towards me.

“I don’t mind meeting your parents tomorrow” I said. Sunggyu gave me his infamous eye smile and took my hand.

“You sure?” he said.

 I nodded.

“Then tomorrow at 7 okay?” I made and okay sign with my finger and walked inside my room. Before I could even close the door Sunggyu walked inside and grabbed the back of my neck and put his lips on mine.

He kissed me. And this time I kissed him back. The kiss was slow and sweet.

He pulled away and put his forehead on mine.

“Goodnight” he whispered.

“Goodnight”

_____________________________________________________________________

asdfghjkhjkl. 

thats all i can say. oh and comment~! xD