Chapter 9

A Long Wait

 

“WERE HERE!!” Amber shouted when we got out. Everyone was staring at her weirdly. I just laughed it off and started walking towards the hotel with everyone following.  After Woohyun got everything sorted with the rooms and who’s staying with whom.

I and amber leaded the girls to their rooms while Woohyun and another male teacher leaded the girls to their rooms a floor above us.

When everyone was sorted they ran outside while I and amber stayed in our room. Amber lay on the bed beside the window.

“Is it going to be weird for you?” Amber asked.

“What?”

“Woohyun being here?” she said looking at me.

I just shrugged “What’s the difference, I see him at work every single day don’t I”

Amber sighed “I guess”

“Let’s go then” I said grabbing my snowboard.

Would things be weird between me and Woohyun? I mean it’s not like it already is but being together here without Shinhye causing a barrier between us would we get to talk more? But then again I don’t want to. Do you remember what happened when me and Woohyun was alone? Yeah not a good thing. So I’m going to stick with Amber and maybe the 2J’s later on.

Before me and Amber could get in the cable cart Mr. Lee called my name.

“Alex-shi Mianhae but can you take my place for a second” he asked with pleading eyes.

“Umm where are you?” I asked. I heard Amber whine behind me knowing I would say yes to him and leaving her to have fun by herself.

“The ice rink” he said.

“Sure” I said. He smiled and told me he would be back as soon as possible.

“You’re such a softy” Amber mumbled

“And a softy I shall be” I chuckled “I’ll be back okay” I said before walking toward the ice rink.

When I got there I saw some of our students their mostly couples. I sat my snowboard on the side and went to get myself some skates.

When I got myself prepared I walked into the ice rink. I slowly got the hang of it.

“It’s been a while since I ice skated” I said to myself.

“Alex-shi!”

I looked up and saw the 2J’s skating towards me. Well mostly Jiyeon, Jieun was grabbing Jiyeon’s waist making her drag her.

I smiled at them and looked at Jieun “How’s it going?” I asked her.

“I fell 15 times, Unnie my bum hurts so much~” she said to me. I will allow it once and let it slide when she called me unnie. It just makes me feel old. And I'm the youngest staff at the school as well.

“Well then listen to your coach!” Jiyeon said.

“Well sorry if you as a coach!” Jieun said back.

“Let me help you then” I peeled Jieun’s arm off Jiyeon’s waist and held her hands. She kept shaking her head and mumbled no multiple times. I was skating backwards and instructed Jieun what to do while Jiyeon was skating around us.

Soon she got the hang of it and could skate around without me holding her.

“WAAAH~ I’m actually skating!” she said with a grin on her face.

“Well will you look at that maybe you were able to do it” Jiyeon said.

“Thank you Alex –shi!” she said while taking Jiyeon’s hand and dragging her away.

I signed and leaned on the wall.

“Your students seem to like you” I heard someone say next to me. I turned around and saw Woohyun’s face just a few inches from mine. I lost my balance because I was so shocked and fell on my .

“Oww~”

“You okay?” he asked looked at me.

“Yeah sure don’t help” I said getting up.

“You didn’t ask plus I'm not wearing any skates” he said.

I just nodded and looked away. There was an awkward silence until he decided to break it.

“Are you coming to the wedding?” he asked. I looked at him; he was staring the other way to avoid my eyes. Is he really asking me that question? Does he not want me to come because if he doesn’t I would defiantly not mind.

“No.” I said. This time he looked at me.

“But Amber kept bothering me so now I’m going” I said looking down.

“Does she know?” he asked

“About us? Yes”

“Then why is she making you go?” he asked sounding a bit irritated.

“Why don’t you want me to go?” I asked looking at him now.

He was about to say something but I cut him off “And don’t get annoyed at Amber she did nothing wrong. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go” I said when I saw Mr. Lee walking towards the ice rink.

I went to the locker room to get my shoes. I heard Woohyun shouting my name but I ignored him and walked in the locker room.

I got out my shoes and closed my locker taking the key that I would return. Before I could walk out Woohyun walked in the room.

“What are you doing here? Let me go” I said when he blocked the way.

“Listen to me first” he said

I looked at him. I’m not going to let him win this time. I always seem to give in to him and I hated that so no not anymore.

“No.”

“What?”

“I said no, now move out the way Woohyun” I said getting frustrated now.

He stood still not moving an inch. “Woohyun! I’m being serious just get out the way! Actually you know what!”

He stayed quite.

“Stay away from me. Stop talking to me! When we get out of this room just don’t talk to me act like I don’t exist because you talking to me right now or just giving me a glance just….” I couldn’t even finish with what I was going to say. I couldn’t tell him how I felt…I just can’t.

“Woohyun just move out th—“

Woohyun grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me.

And the worst thing was that I didn’t push him away or even try and resist it. Instead I pulled him closer and kissed him back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I didn’t look over this so sorry about any mistakes you might see~

OMG they kissed!!

I hope I’m not rushing things hehe well the way I see the story going I think it’s going pretty slow lool

Anyways thanks for the comments even though they were little it still made me try and update more often.

I hope you like this chapter and please comment~