Chapter 3

A Long Wait

 

I opened my eyes and noticed it was still dark.

What’s the time?

I looked over at the watch across the wall.

2:00am

I signed and got out of my bed and walking towards the kitchen. I looked outside the window and noticed it was raining.

I got myself a glass of water.

Why do I keep remembering things like this now?

I was about to take another sip from my water but dropped the glass with a yelp when I heard a loud thunder. I stood still fearing that there would be another one to come. When i heard nothing I crouched down and start picking up all the broken pieces of glass.

“What happened?” I saw Sunggyu walk towards me.

“Stop, there’s glass on the floor.” I said. Sunggyu went to turn the lights on and helped me pick up all the pieces. When we were near to finishing another thunder came and this time it was louder. I screamed and dropped all the pieces which caused me to stab my hand with a piece of glass.

Sunggyu saw and rushed towards me grabbing my injured hand.

“Stand still” he said putting my hand under the sink. He opened one of the cabinets in the kitchen and got out a band aid. While Sunggyu was aiding my injured hand I noticed how cute his bed hair looked.

And I know what you must be thinking ‘why am I concentrating about his hair when I literally stabbed myself.’ It’s not my fault that he was actually attractive. And you have to admit Sunggyu has nice hair.

“What?”

“Huh?” I asked confusedly. Sunggyu chuckled and put my hand down when he was done.

“You were staring at me” he said. I got caught?

“Actually….I—WAAH!” I screamed again when I heard another thunder. Even though I'm scared I was happy that it cut me off because I wouldn’t know what to say.

“Are you okay?” I felt Sunggyu’s lips near my ear. Because of that I realised I was holding him. I just nodded my head on his chest. I must look like such a baby right now.

“Come on let me take you to your room” he said. I held on to him even tighter when there was another loud thunder. I tried my best not to scream again. Sunggyu signed “Come on I won’t leave you” he said bringing me to my room.

Next thing I know I was laying on my bed again with Sunggyu beside me.

There was a long silence until Sunggyu decided to break it. “Why were you crying on that day?” he asked. I knew this question was going to come sooner or later.

“It’s nothing don’t worry about it”

“Fine if you won’t tell me then I guess I’ll just go back to my room” he said getting up.

“Okay! Fine, so childish” I said. I don’t want him to go with this thunder still going on. And plus he’s has a warm feeling. Sunggyu laid next to me again and gave me the look which says tell-me-now.

“Well when I left you I went to go see my friend” I said

“Which is a guy, right?” he asked cutting me of. I nodded.

“He was kinda my first love and when I left he was heartbroken like me of course. But when I came back he told me he want nothing to do with me.” I could feel myself tear up. I don’t want to look so weak and vulnerable in front of Sunggyu. I felt his arm rest on my shoulder pulling me closer to him.

“And he’s getting married” I said.

“Then try and move on” Sunggyu said in a low voice. I scoffed at what he said. Like I am not trying but having Woohyun around every time now is not helping at all. Sunggyu signed and held me closer toward him.

“Just go to sleep” he said. I nodded and try to sleep.

 

“Hurry up”

Woohyun has been dragging me to an unknown place for a while and leg is starting to hurt.

“Oppa slow down! My leg hurts and seriously where are you taking me?!” I asked getting annoyed now. I mean we have been walking for 20 minutes now.

“Aish so impatient” Woohyun said looking back at me. I just rolled my eyes and let him drag me to wherever.  A few minutes later Woohyun suddenly stopped. I looked at him, “are we lost?” I asked.

“No actually were nearly there. Here use this to cover your eyes” he said handing me his scarf. I looked at it and then back at him.

“No.”

“No?” Woohyun said looking quite amused. Am I that funny to him? Sorry but I’m tired and I don’t feel like having his scarf covering my eyes. You never know he might bring me in a cave and leave me all alone.

But I gave up easily when he gave me that look.

“Help me put it on then!” I said. Woohyun came behind me and put his scarf on my eyes. I could smell is cologne on his scarf. I felt Woohyun pulling me somewhere and we stopped again.

“Are we here now?” I asked. I felt Woohyun taking of his scarf and when it came of my eyes I gasped at the sight that I was looking.

“Oh my gosh” I whispered. Right before my eyes were cherry blossom trees swaying with the wind. All the petals were flying around in the air and landing softly on the ground.

“You like it?” Woohyun asked standing beside me. I smiled at him and nodded, he held my hand and we walked through the cherry blossom trees. He stopped me and turned me towards him.

“What?” I asked, he didn’t say anything and got closer. He’s not going to kiss me is he? He reached his hand on my head and took out a petal of my hair and showed me it.

“Oh” I took the petal of him and let it land on the floor.

“Why do you look so disappointed?” he asked chuckling.

“What? I wasn’t, I don’t even under—“I stopped talking when he put his hand on my cheek. Okay don’t get your hopes up their probably another petal on my hair. But I could be wrong. Actually I was completely right when I felt his lips on mine. He pulled away and laid his forehead on mine.

“Are you Oka—“I grabbed his collar and kissed him. He kissed back and wrapped his arm around my waist.

First kiss.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the shortness of this chapter i just wanted to get this out.

Eww the ending feels so cheesy to me xD

but i wasnt bothered to re-write it. oh lazy me...

but i hope you still like it

and please comment. I love getting comments from you guys =D